Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
Today, 01:35 AM   #1

Friday lunch time and I'm back once again.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,
Well I've just arrived back at home again after staying out at Brenna's. I am so sorry that I haven't contacted either of you and Janna has told me that you have both been emailing me, wondering where I was. Well.............. I've been back in hospital, as you might have guessed and have had a third operation on my left knee. I was getting terrible pain in that leg after the operation and I kinda knew that something wasn't right.Anyway it seems that my body was rejecting the implant, which is odd because I have the same implant in the other leg. I ended up going back to the surgeon as i couldn't walk at all and my whole leg was swelling up. Long story short, after heaps of tests, he finally had to remove the implant altogether and replace it with a different one. That was 3 weeks ago. So far, it seems to be OK and the wound is healing, but I'm back on lots of medication and it's been playing with my mind a bit. I've been staying at brenna's as I haven't been allowed to walk much, but now i can manage to hobble around a bit on one crutch, even though it's very painful still. I am NEVER going to have another operation as long as I live. I'd rather die.

Thank you both so much, for remembering me . I know I should have got Janna to email you but I was so out of it. Knowing you were both thinking of me kept me going. I really did hit rock bottom this time, but at least I'm home now with Janna and the cats, who don't seem to remember me at all., but I guess they'll come around.

I haven't caught up with any of your news yet, but Pamela, I did think of you being on holiday and I hoped you were having a great time. And Shelley, I thought of you staying at the van and thought of you doing those lovely long walks with the pups. My anaethetist (spelling?) told me that when I was coming round after the operation, I was talking about you both and telling him about your fur babies. Speaking of fur babies, I hope that they are all doing well.

I will go now and catch up on your news and the latest forum news. I still don't like sitting down for too long,as it gets really painful, so I keep changing my chairs. Once I've caught up to date, I'll contact you both. I see that the forum is going to change, so I'll have to read about that as well .

I'll really make an effort to post on the forum each day. I know it will help my state of mind as well, and I have missed hearing all your news I never want to lose , Pamela and Shelley, I value your friendship so much. Oh yeah, Harry the Burwood Hospital cat sends his love. The calendar of Harry isn't available until November but i have one ordered for each of you.

Sorry about any spelling errors in this post . If I go back and correct them, I risk deleting the whole thing.

Have a great Friday, Pamela and Shelley, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for not forgetting about me.