Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-06-2024, 07:35 PM   #1

Friday evening

Good evening ladies,

Been a busy week at work again this week!! Been really good though.

Not much has been happening if im honest. Robyn gave me a heart in mouth moment tonight though!! Was taking them out just before i headed out to meet Steven in town and Robyn's lead clip caught my gate and came off her harness!! I realised when she was about 10ft from me with the lead on the ground!! Trying not to panic, i calmly called her AND SHE CAME BACK!!!! She would normally have shot off but she came back, tail wagging all happy!! I have never been soo relieved!! so proud of her! Took them for their short walk then met Steven and went to return some tops i bought then had dinner. Home now relaxing.

No idea what the weekend plans are yet, probably see Stevens folks at some point as they have been touring France with their caravan and of course Loonah for the last 3 weeks!!

Shelley do you have any doll fairs this weekend? How are your dad and Jett doing?

Dinky, how are you? How is your knee? Are you still going to physio?

Have a great weekend ladies!!