Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-09-2024, 11:07 AM   #1

Saturday

Hello ladies,
So pleased you had a lovely holiday, Pamela, all the sea activities sound marvelous, especially seeing Wales and dolphins. Did you swim?
I expect Skye and the girls are all sett at home now. Great to be back at work all together, im buzzing by the time I go home.
Last week was a local doll fair, today I'm off to the lakeland doll club meeting.
Dinky, how are you doing?
Hope you are ok.
Dad returns from his holiday in Devon with Jet tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-09-2024, 06:54 PM   #2

Re: Saturday

Hi Shelley,

I only went in the water when i could touch the ground, the sea terrifies me tbh but the jet bikes were something i have wanted to do for many, many years, i didn't really enjoy it though, i think the fear of the fear of the water was one of the main reasons, and i didn't feel completely in control of it. The boat hire and the boat tour to see the dolphins and whales were amazing to see! There were 2 pods of dolphins just swimming beside the boat on the tour.

We had opportunity to swim with all the water activities but i didn't take the offer up, surprisingly, neither did Steven although when we had our beach day, he spent a lot of time in teh water.

The rest of the holiday was amazing though!! Controversially, we hired e scooters as they are readily available in Tenerife and they were brilliant!! If used correctly they are a lot of fun!

Skye was a but stroppy when we got home at 3am but she soon wouldn't leave my head/pillow all night!! We picked the girls up on Friday as we knew we wouldn't be up early enough on Thursday to get them home. They were well looked after in the kennels and it showed when we went to get them. Took them to a secure field to burn off some energy before coming home.

How was your doll meet today? I hope you had a great time. Soo glad to hear how much you enjoy your job, i'm like that with mine. Do you have any meets tomorrow? How long has your dad and Jet been away?

Dinky, i hope you are recovering well