Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
Yesterday, 11:17 PM   #1

Sunday Daily.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,
Sunday 10:45am here, and it's coolish, but not raining. It was so beautiful yesterday - around 21 degrees but it's not meant to get anywhere near that today. My ducks, Jack and Vera, came to visit yesterday but didn't stay long. I think they might have babies down by the river. The magpie, Enzo, comes every day as well and my other wee wild birds can't come down on the lawn while he's there. I feel a bit sorry for them all waiting on the roof. while Enzo takes his time eating the feeder.

Last night ,my sister came round for tea. and to watch a couple of episodes of Wycliffe. I mamaged to make a tea of sorts - chicken, baked potato with cauliflower cheese and couscous, followed by chocolate mousse and apples. i find i can sit down and cook and not move around too much. I did go out for a very brief walk yesterday though with Janna beside me. I'm not meant to move around much for the first 6 weeks, to give the new implant time to settle, but the weather was so nice that i just had to get outside and soak up a bit of sun.

Today my cousin is coming round to have afternoon tea, which will be nice I've got some custard squares in the fridge so we'll have one of those each. Not much else is happening here. I will email you both separately but find i can't sit in one position too long, especially on this computer chair.

PAMELA, Happy Birthday for last week, my friend. I do hope you had a magical day and that your spending spree with Steven was very productive !!! You'll have to let us know what you bought. Gosh you do seem to be very busy at work at the moment but as long as you enjoy it. I know you'll be looking forward to going to Birmingham in November.

SHELLEY, good for you having a long weekend. I hope you managed to post away those dolls you sold. It's always a hard job packing things up so they don't get damaged. How did you enjoy Dungeons and Dragons last night? I've never played it ,but i have played Witches and Warlocks (or at least tried to). Paddy was really into it and he has the whole set up. Not sure if he still plays it now though.

Well ladies, I'm off to have another cup of tea. and change positions. Goodness me, it is getting colder now. I can't wear shoes on my left foot as it is far too swollen, but I've got a sheepskin slipper type thing from the hospital that I wear when I go outside. I'll go and put that on now.and keep warm. It'll be great when I can fit into my track shoes again ,as I feel much more stable walking in them.

Have a lovely Sunday, Pamela and Shelley. Hope the weather is good for you both.

PS I'm sorry that Catsey is shortly going to change. No, it won't be the same. Is there anything we can do to stop this change from happening?