Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-07-2024, 08:42 PM   #1

Friday evening

Good evening ladies, been a fairly busy week here for work. Not really been upto much. I met my best friend last night for dinner and holiday clothes shopping and a catch up. She has been through soo much the last 7month and i am soo proud of her for the way she has battled through and not turned back to one of her demon to cope and i told her that last night. I have known her 30years so we have a lot of history and trust between us, she is like my big sister.

Sitting watching the Olympic opening ceremony, its been quite good, saw the New Zealand team, looks like a good sized team!! Are you watching it?

We have Stevens nephews 21st on Sunday so its a family gathering at his sisters. Robyn is out of sorts tonight so we didnt go to training. She is very quiet and not wanting to play tug or pester me to play so its a quiet night for her tonight and hopefully she is back to her normal wee self tomorrow. Will keep an eye on her.

Dinky, that a long time for your appointment!! Iam glad you went to the river and thought of Willow. Its never easy to let them go but they love you even more for making that decision for them when it is time.

Im glad Brenna got home ok from the island, you will be relieved she is home safe. You will also be relieved that your sister and husband are feeling better. Glad teh cats were ok getting deflead, its something i dont do to skye as she never goes out and the dogs have tick and flea collars on.

We got the door painted and it looks so much better for now. We took the girls to a field to run around for an hour after we picked them up and they were shattered after it!! Got loads done that weekend. I also had a nest of bumble bees in my shed and of course i was clearing the shed out!! I knew they had been there but didnt realise that they were still there although in a much smaller number. They didnt bother with em working round them and i did my best to avoid disturbing the nest. They seem to have died off now so i will move the nest from the shed in a week or so when i am sure they are gone.

Shelley how are you? How is it being back in your old building? Im assuming your back in it now? How are the doll fairs going? When do you break up for the summer? wont be long now if you havent already. Are you going to the caravan? I really need to try get down and meet you when you are there as it is only a couple of hours drive from me, quicker if i have the bike!!!

Have a great weekend ladies