Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
29-07-2024, 05:58 AM   #1

Monday daily.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,Monday 4pm here and it's been a coldish day with a few drops of rain. It's meant to rain heavily tonight though, and I've just managed to get the front conservatory dried out. It'll probably be soaking wet tomorrow again.

I haven't been doing much, except going to my counsellor and just doing OK. Tomorrow Janna and I are going shopping at the local mall, hopefully early in the morning. I really need to do a food shop as I've run out of everything. We were going to have fish and chips tonight for tea but changed our minds and will just have scrambled eggs instead .

Haven't seen my sister for a while ,as she has been sick, but she's coming down for tea this Saturday night, so will have to think of something nice to give her. I might buy some chicken tomorrow at the mall and do a stir fry which is nice and easy.

Brenna had an awful time in Mangaia and was very busy there. There was no hot water but she did have electricity from a generator. Everything was very basic and she says she'll never go again. The ride in the small plane was very bumpy going there but smooth coming back. None of the windows shut in her bedroom and all these horrid moths came in. Brenna is terrified of insects. She also said there were heaps of stray cats on the island and she felt sorry for them, although they did have access to food scraps from the locals.

PAMELA, I'm so glad that your best friend is doing well now. It would have been lovely to catch up with her over dinner. No, I'm not watching the Olympics but my cousin is enjoying them. Did your nephew have a good 21st? it would have been great to get together with Steven's family and have some nice food. What did you get him for a gift? That nest of bees in your shed sounds awful, Pamela, although i hear the bees aren't nearly as angry as wasps. It's good that you didn't disturb the nest at all while you were clearing out the shed, and hopefully the remaining bees might move on. Just be very careful when you try to move the nest. How is Robyn feeling now? Perhaps she ate something that didn't agree with her. I hope she is back to her usual happy self now. AND how are Skye and her teeth? - that seems a bit drastic, but i guess the vet would know best. Has she been back to the vet yet? I've been thinking about your wee girl. I do hope she doesn't have to have any out.

SHELLEY, how are you getting on ? Have you been to any good doll fairs lately? I know you were planning a trip back to the van at the end of this month so no doubt you will be there now. If you are ,I hope you, Howard and Chris are having a ball and the pups are enjoying themselves as well. Hopefully you're getting some decent weather too.

Well ladies, I'll head off now and write out my shopping list for tomorrow. I hope you both have a good week and if working, please don't be too busy. Enjoy your nice weather.