Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #1

Friday evening

Good evening ladies,

Its a wet and wild friday night here, even the girls are refusing to go into the garden!! Had a busy week with work but finished early yesterday as i had to pick up the flowers i arranged a collection for my neighbours 90th birthday today. She is housebound after a stroke a couple of years ago and i thought it would be a nice gesture to get her flowers from most of the neighbours, she got a bit teary when i went into see her but she loved the flowers. I also got an acrylic butterfly with 90 on it and lovely words and it is pink and purple. I also had my guitar lesson last night as well.

Not much planned for the weekend. Steven is going to pressure wash the patio if it dries up. My sister and i are taking my dad for lunch on Sunday as it was his birthday on Wednesday. Sunday is also my mums birthday so he will appreciate company i think that day.

Dinky, did you go for your walk/ How was your dinner it sounds lovely!! Thats a shame Enzo didnt get mush food and got scared off by the seagulls. I do hope he managed to get food even in another garden.

Shelley have a lovely time at the caravan. The weather is a bit wild up here just now!! Hopefully it settles down. How long does it take you to get to the caravan? This is one of the weeks i am covering for the assistant manager until next Thursday then he is back for 2 days then off for at least another week as he gets surgery on his foot! Im waiting to hear if i need to go to Birmingham. Hoping in a way i do as its nice to get away for a couple of nights!!

I got a reply from Az and he has said there will be a section for catsey users in the new forum so thats a good thing.

Have a lovely weekend