Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
Today, 12:40 AM   #1

Thursday Daily.

Good morning ladies,
Thursday just after midday here and it's nice and sunny outside. Going to be nice tomorrow as well, according to the forecast. My whole leg is aching at the moment, but I'll go out for a short walk shortly and hopefully it will ease off a bit. Janna is heading off down to the mall to do a bit of shopping for me. I've got tea all sorted - chicken kebabs and couscous with peas and corn.

Last night around tea time, I was sitting in the back conservatory and Enzo, our magpie landed on the washing line. Immediately all the seagulls started dive bombing him and they were screeching loudly to scare him off. He had to leave before he was able to get any food. I've never known seagulls to be so aggressive - it's normally magpies that will dive bomb and attack. Poor Enzo. I hope he comes back today.

I've got no more news. I'm just going to go and do a few dishes, then sit and read my book until Janna comes back. Gosh, what a boring life i lead. My physio appointment has now been changed to next Wednesday. I'm just so sick of hospitals, but this physio is really nice and very cheerful. and positive.

Pamela and Shelley, I hope you have a good day. I'm going to have to move off this chair as as I have "things" crawling around inside my leg. I don't really, but it supposedly nerves, and it feels just like wee footsteps. It drives me crazy. Gotta go and move round a bit.

Hope your respective dads are doing well and all your fur babies of course.

Not long now until Christmas .....................EEK !!!!!!!!