Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
Yesterday, 10:31 PM   #1

Sunny Friday.

Good morning ladies,
Friday morning here, 9:40 am and already it's 24 degrees. Starting to get a bit hot for me now, but I'll turn the air con on in the lounge. shortly. I just want to go out for a short walk first. Update on freddie. He's been on antibiotics all week since his visit to the vet last Sunday and I had a heck of a job trying to get him to take them. I think I've got it sussed now. Anyway, he is now eating and drinking normally and appears quite normal again ...........except he didn't do a poop all week . I was going to take him back to the vet again today but wonder of wonders...................... he finally did one in his litterbox in the early hours of this morning. I was so pleased. They say small things amuse small minds !!! Just got to get him to lose some weight now, although I'll wait until I get him shaved and then re-weigh him Janna and I did the "Happy Poop Dance "this morning and I'm still over the moon about it.

I saw my surgeon and my physio on Wednesday. My surgeon has told me to limit exercise to give the new implant time to settle, but so far so good. The pain is still bad, but I'm more used to it now. My physio was lovely and he's given me a few gentle exercises to do every second day. I'm not sure what will happen if I react to this implant as well. Evidently it's not unheard of for one's body to reject the implant, but I've never heard of it happening to anyone else before.

My sister is coming for tea tomorrow night . I think we'll just have chicken nibbles and salad, especially if it's going to be hot then. I'll just do a simple dessert as well. Oren wants to come and stay again, but I don't really feel up to it just yet. Perhaps when I can move around more in a few weeks time.

Still no sign of the Harry the Burwood Hospital cat calendars yet. Normally they're available by now but this year it won't be until November. I've ordered you both one. as well as one for myself, my sister and my cousin.

PAMELA, hope you're not working too hard . I know you had a busy week. Thank goodness it's now Friday. and you'll be able to relax a bit this weekend. Any news about going to Birmingham yet?

SHELLEY, I hope that you are having a peaceful, relaxing time in Scotland and doing some amazing walks . I bet the pups are enjoying themselves .

Well ladies, have a really good Friday. I'll send you some of this heat over. Must go turn on the air con soon. I don't want the cats to get too hot.