Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
08-07-2024, 06:13 AM   #1

Sunny Monday.

Good morning ladies, 4:40pm here and it's just beginning to get colder here after a lovely sunny day. I managed to get a lot of washing dry and that always makes me feel good. ! The cats went outside this morning for a bit ,but I couldn't let them stay out for long as I didn't want their ears to get sunburnt. I haven't got any sunblock for them yet and Animates has not got any in stock at the moment. Not many pet shops stock it but I think someone online makes and sells it so I'll have to look.

I couldn't be bothered going out for a walk today, even though it was sunny, so i just stayed home and read more of my book, and did a bit more vacuuming. I still haven't got the bathroom looking the way I want so I'm going to rethink about it tomorrow. It still looks kinda cluttered and junky to me, but it really isn't. Perhaps a new bath mat and shower mat or some different towels might help. I'll see.

Chicken, leek and corn pie for tea tonight with veges - another one of Brenna's meals from the freezer. I have heaps of them still, and really want to clear them out of my freezer, which is only small. Actually I'm hungry now as as I'm not eating much - just don't feel like it.- although my appetite is slowly returning. I think I'll feel better when Betsey Mae finally accepts me again. She's slowly coming round but is still nervous if I make any sudden moves .Poor wee Bets., she's such a good, quiet little cat too.

PAMELA, sounds as if you had a relaxing Sunday at home yesterday. That's good. You work hard during the week and you need to relax a bit at the weekends. Why go out if you don't have to?. The dogs and Skye would love having you both at home anyway. Yeah, Janna and I had a great night in last night. We ended up watching the whole first season of Wycliffe, which is set in Cornwall. What beautiful scenery. I have all 5 seasons on DVD so we'll maybe watch some more tonight. Janna worked today from 7am, so she'll be home soon. You have a good week at work ,Pamela.

SHELLEY, I hope your doll meet up at the weekend went well and you managed to find some bargains here. It's always so satisfying when that happens. That doll room of yours must look spectacular. I hope that you ,Howard and Chris all had a relaxing weekend and are looking forward to your week. Not long to go now before your summer break. I bet you can't wait.

Well ladies, nothing much to report here. I'll go and see if my tea has thawed out now. It's a bit early to eat and I think I'll wait for Janna to get home and we can have tea together. Tomorrow night I must cook something. It's just so easy getting a nice meal straight from the freezer, but it makes me lazy.

Have a great Monday, Pamela and Shelley and don't work too hard.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-07-2024, 07:33 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Monday.

Good evening ladies,

Its been lovely here today. I was in the office for most of the day. Steven put a washing out before he went to work so that was dried today as well!! Had a fairly busy day today but not too bad. I got my project accreditation today which i was pleased about. Doesn't really do much for me in my role but if i go for another it gives me a better chance against someone who doesnt have it.

Been trying to get kennels so we can go on holiday in September but its not possible so i have suggested to Steven we go away with the girls like we talked about doing before and it looks like we are going to get a lodge either in the lake district or possibly Wales. Just ned to find one we like and get it booked.

Dinky, i think a new bathroom set would sort the bathroom!! what colour are you thinking? How was your dinner? I made dinner for us tonight and it wasnt very nice!!

Shelley how are you this evening?