Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
Yesterday, 05:06 PM   #1

Sunny saturday

Good afternoon ladies,

Its lovely and bright here today. we took the girls for a big walk this morning, did the usual one but in reverse which was a lot more up hill than the usual way but we enjoyed it. Came home and pressure washed the garden as the slabs were looking a bit horrible and smelly because of Mia peeing on them instead of the chuckies (garden stones). I did a lot of weeding as the garden where the chuckies are was really badly needing it! Cut my rose tree back as well so it grows better in the spring. Very productive morning! We then went out and Steven got new walking boots as his were as bad as my old ones. Had a lovely Starbucks latte and a cake then home. Just ordered another little gift for Steven. Its a personalised guitar strap and the writing is the same colour as the guitar. I am also swithering about getting him a beach towel with a photo of our beloved Barney on it as he always smiles anytime we chat about Barney or he sees a photo, His electric wine bottle opener with stand a few extra bits arrived today as well so I've cleared a drawer out for the Christmas presents i have bought so far. I know its a bit early but i feel like i'm more organised this year!!

Got lunch with my dad tomorrow then Cheryl (my sister) and i are going to look at booking a night away in Blackpool. I wanted to go with my friend but she isn't free and i was chatting to my sister about it and she suggested we go with my niece as well. Its also the last weekend the theme park is opened and there is a firework display which will be nice We all like the rollercoasters and i haven't been away with my sister since just before i moved in with Steven 14yr ago. The Christmas markets will be on as well which will be nice to wander round and the illuminations will also be on by then. Quite looking forward to it now Girls night away.

Hoping the storm warning doesn't come to much tonight as my fence is one of the few which has withstood the other storms we have had!! I'm not sure how many more it could survive!!

Hope you are both having a lovely weekend