Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-08-2024, 11:13 AM   #1

Saturday adn sunny

Good morning ladies,

The weather here today is nice, just had a lovely walk with my girls and of course Steven!! Had a busy week at work, just counting the days down util i finish up on holiday now. 4.5weeks until we go and we are ready for it. Just about all prepared for it i think, Steven has a few bits to get and i have a couple of more bits of clothes to get but pretty much ready!!

We are waiting on an update if we are going to end up with Stevens sister dig Hamish as he is staying with Stevens younger sister for a few days but Lucy the 3 year old has come out in a really bad rash and hives and it coincided with Hamish going to their house so it looks like he is coming here for a couple of days which is fine as my girls have met Hamish a couple of times.

Dinky, did you get your shopping done? We have been really prepared for our dinners the last couple of weeks which has been good. How was your dinner with your sister? Is she feeling better?

Sounds like Brenna's trip was almost like a back to basics before the days of electricity!!

Adam had a nice birthday and it was sunny so we sat in the garden all afternoon which was lovely!! The bees have now all died off and i will remove the nest soon as well. Robyn was fine the next day, i think it was just the heat TBH. I still need to get Skye's teeth sorted but will wait until we are back so im not away shortly after its done.

Shelley, how are you enjoying your time at the van? I hope you are getting the nice weather we have been getting as well!!