Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-07-2024, 01:36 PM   #1

Sunny/Rainy friday

Good afternoon ladies,

Its sunny warm and been raining here!! Bit of a strange one weatherwise today!! Took the girls for a 20min walk instead of a bigger one so they dont overheat.The girls are going into kennels tomorrow night for a taster night in preparation for September. Really looking forward to our holiday now knowing my girls will be safe and looked after. My neighbour is going to see to Skye for me so she doesnt need to go to a cattery as i think that would stress her out to much.

Just doing things in teh house this weekend that we wouldnt normally get done when the girls are here such as painting my kitchen door and using weedkiller in the garden.

Dinky how did you get on at your appointment yesterday? hope all went well. How is your sister feeling? I hope she hasnt passed covid onto you. Was thinking of you yesterday as well. Did you go to teh mall with Janna?

Shelley, how are things with you? DO you have any doll fairs this weekend? How are your dad and Jett doing? I hope they are well

Have a great weekend ladies