Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-02-2007, 11:15 PM   #101

Re: Teddie very bad again

Oh Elaine, I wasn't upset at what you said. I'm glad you did tbh, I'd rather go on cleaning up her poo than her ending up with liver problems. ((hugs))

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
26-02-2007, 11:19 PM   #102

Well I can't get over the kindness being shown here to Alex over poor Teddie's problems .......... you are all great and I can imagine Alex in tears over your thoughtfulness. I am unable to offer any suggestions myself but have been following this thread closely and am amazed at all the help that has been offered....

What a wonderful community we have here at Catsey!

Catsey Veteran

26-02-2007, 11:23 PM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Well I can't get over the kindness being shown here to Alex over poor Teddie's problems .......... you are all great and I can imagine Alex in tears over your thoughtfulness. I am unable to offer any suggestions myself but have been following this thread closely and am amazed at all the help that has been offered....

What a wonderful community we have here at Catsey!

You have hit the nail on the head Mags. I have been in floods all night. I am very humbled by the responses I have had and all the messages of support from you all. I have never come across anything like it, as I remarked to OH earlier 'this feels like family talking to me', and I honestly feel that we are a family, and you all mean a great deal to me (stopping typing now before I dissolve again)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
26-02-2007, 11:24 PM   #104

Alex-i'm very sorry to hear what your going through right now, nobody here is, nor has the right to, judging you-vets bills are bloomin expensive!
I do think Smudgley may be onto something with the stress, a cat i rehomed last year..i'm not sure if you were a member then, anyway 'Elsa' had vast behavioural issues, from a poor start and early illness with time at the vets on n off when we first got her etc etc..she never really settled, never truly trusted anyone..anyway i digress from my point, she was a constant sufferer from BAD, and i mean the consistancy of water, diarrhoea-this was caused by her stressing herself out so much, she also was an exsessive [sp] fussy eater-our vet also said this was stress related, something to do with not being able to digest her food properly etc.
Anyway rambling over-i do think Smudgleys idea is worth while, with cats nobody cane ver tell what could be causing them problems, they are suched closed book creatures its beyond belief!
I do hope the light at the end of the tunnel starts to burn a little brighter soon

Catsey Veteran

26-02-2007, 11:27 PM   #105

Thank you Luke. I have actually read some of your past posts on Elsa from the archives, and she was certainly a character! I sincerely hope that stress is not a factor with Teddie, as I have no idea what could be causing it, but it is definitely a possibility, as most other things are tbh!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
26-02-2007, 11:32 PM   #106

Alex, have you got a Feliway plug in? Just a thought if it does turn out to be a stress issue???

Catsey Veteran

26-02-2007, 11:34 PM   #107

No I've not Fran, but if it turns out to be a stress thing then I'll certainly get her one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-02-2007, 11:43 PM   #108

Teddy's stressed we're all blinking stressed the way this is going we'll all need a Feliway plug in

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
26-02-2007, 11:49 PM   #109

Hey Karen, I have rescue remedy!!! man is that stuff good!!! lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
26-02-2007, 11:51 PM   #110

I have a feliway pray Alex, would be more than happy to send it to you....