Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-05-2008, 09:44 PM   #11

Re: cuddles/surgery today, update

So pleased you have her home again and I hope the meds make life a lot easier for her.

Extra Catsey cuddles for her tonight Tink!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
13-05-2008, 09:46 PM   #12

So relieved to hear she is home and recovering...Big cuddles from me too...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
13-05-2008, 09:47 PM   #13

oh and i forgot to mention..thank you for all your thoughts, vibes, and prayers...hugs to you all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-05-2008, 09:57 PM   #14

I'm relieved she didn't need the operation, but it was dreadful to scare you unnecessarily like that, you must have worried all night! Oh well, the important thing is that she's home where she belongs and OK! Massive hugs to you both!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-05-2008, 10:11 PM   #15

All things considered Tink, it's very good news for Cuddles. A very great shame that you were worried unnecessarily, and also that you'll have to be pilling Cuddles every day but I have read that cats do really well on their medication for hyperthyroidism and she is home with you. So, lots of extra love and cuddles for Cuddles and ****HUGS**** for you too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
13-05-2008, 10:14 PM   #16

I had a feeling Tink because of the nurses hesitancy that she didn't really know what she was talking about.

Anyway not important, Cuddles is with her family and she is going to be ok. She will be feeling a lot better as those teeth must have been causing her horrendous pain.

Big cuddles for cuddles

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
13-05-2008, 10:34 PM   #17

i recently had a tooth removed that was infected and i remember even though it was a little sore the relief that it was finally out..i'm so glad those darn things are outta there..LOL! and you're right at least she's home and okay..think i might lock the kids outta the room tonight and just have special time, me and her so she can cuddle me all night..she's a bit of a nervous one around others although no one ever tries to hurt her..i'm sure it didn't help that she could sense her health was not that great, i've read that can make an animal skittish as they know they are more vulnerable which makes sense to me...she got baby food and pedialyte when she got home mixed with kibble as the vet said she ate some hard food during her stay..that probably speaks volumes in itself.
very relieved all is taken care of and i've done all i can to make her comfortable and enjoy her golden years...phew.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
13-05-2008, 10:37 PM   #18

well done Tink your a great mum to your babies and she will appreciate some special time X

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-05-2008, 10:44 PM   #19

Tink, your devotion to your animals is wonderful! Cuddles is just so lucky to have you to worry about her. I have to medicate one of my cats daily and it's not such a big deal - she's happier for it . . . so pleased Cuddles tooth extraction went OK - hopefully all her discomfort will be gone now and she'll be as good as new!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-05-2008, 11:00 PM   #20

Cuddles is one lucky girl that she came to you for her golden years; she's getting the love and attention that she missed on for so long, bless her! You are a wonderful carer for your animals.