Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-06-2007, 11:36 AM   #11

Re: Eyesight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I know you are obviously used to putting them in now but did you have any difficulty putting them in and taking them out when you first had them?
Absolutely no problem putting them in ......... sometimes taking them out was a bit of a trial but, if at first you don't succeed, don't panic, go off & do something else, then come back to it. You must ask Moli - she's a much newer wearer - her experiences will be more recent

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
17-06-2007, 02:39 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I know you are obviously used to putting them in now but did you have any difficulty putting them in and taking them out when you first had them?
Best thing I ever did was getting contacts, I do not know they are even there, its lovely to be able to see without glasses stuck on my nose...go on Mags be a devil give them a try...Very easy to get in and out too...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-06-2007, 04:22 PM   #13

I can't really help with this, as I've worn glasses since I was 6 and diagnosed with severe myopia (nearsightedness). So wearing glasses is simply a part of life to me.
I have had cataract surgery in both eyes (the joys of getting older ! ) and have 20/20 vision now with glasses. I am far too cowardly ever to consider contacts...the idea of putting something in my eye makes me queasy...I had great problems giving myself thrice daily eye drops after the surgeries! I agree with the advice of getting some magnifying reading glasses to help with the fine print until your next eye doctor visit. Good luck!