Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-12-2011, 12:16 AM   #11

Re: Poinsetta Saturday

Well had a quite busy day but achieved nothing but I have less money than I started with the Christmas shoppping has started............... .....I love crowds and wear my Santa hat as I go to annoy the family mostly.

Took Sal out early and really nice. Then had a nice bacon and egg sarnie.... Yummy. Back out again to watch Louis play football they won....Yeah...... 5 -4. had a car full of 11/12 year old lads as it was an away match.

Considered for 30 seconds putting outside deocrations up but changed my mind....then back out bit food shopping.

Then into Sutton Coldfield a few bits brought for Christmas anyone noticed the older children get the smaller and more expensive the presents?? met up with my sister and had a cup of coffee, and choices made about Mom and Dad's xmas presets. Dad needs to be colour co ordinated hence a joint attack.

Then a wander round the Christmas market and a few things picked up for S - A - L. met up with my nieces Sophie & Katie looking for presents for their Mom (my sister) who had by now returned home all sides unaware I am a double
double agent.

They picked up a few bits and in the week I will ring my sister with information on what they had liked while we were out and tomorrow I will inform Sophie what Katie took a liking too; and Katie what Sophie liked.

Of course all the while storing information away for myself about all parties and for Mom and Dad's presents to afore mentioned daughter and granddaughters....

Tomorrow will be a double agent for my brother and suss out what my brother can get as a surprise.

I love Christmas....................I am also now aware Kate and Sophie (particularly Sophie) like to suss out what people want in the same way I have trained her too well methinks......hmmmmm....So I drop hints within for what I would like.........next year she may have me sussed but at the moment I am still ahead just

Then home again quick shower and out again met friends for a Chinese...........now home telling you lot about it.

Out in the garden tomorrw would like to finish off the pots and then off out again tomorrow evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
04-12-2011, 08:50 AM   #12

love the double agent bit Kazz!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-12-2011, 08:59 PM   #13

Just like the "here come the Girls" advert, Kazz!