Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
30-03-2006, 06:42 PM   #11

Re: Cat It Spa

I bought 2 a few years ago at the Supreme Cat Show. I am not impressed at all and I would save your money. My cats like it if I put cat nip on it, but then they likle ANYTHING with cat nip, however I left it out and they didn't bother with it at all. It is now taking up space and gathering dust in the cupboard. I also bought one for the feral cats at the animal sanctuary and they never both with it either! Only my personal experience though, some cats may enjoy it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
01-04-2006, 12:35 AM   #12

Or I could stay with this "spa", I guess.

Note the wet ear.
The tap dribbles water on him when he's looking for the drop down the sauce-pan. Devious, untrustworthy things, taps.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: DSH & DLH Tabbies
01-04-2006, 02:14 AM   #13

Aww, Rover is so gorgeous!

Tom agrees taps are devious - they lured him into falling into the washing up bowl the other day which left him a bit miffed!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
01-04-2006, 06:59 AM   #14

Rover's only done that with the bath as of yet. He gets a bit nonchalant with the balancing-beam act on the rather narrow edge, sees a foam-blob that needs further investigation and then falls in. Takes 1/2 of the bathwater with him on the way up as well.
I do remember a time when I could have a quiet bath. Vaguely.

Nice of Tom to help you with the washing up. Does he bat the foam as well?

Oh, and I just realised that I might have caused someone a painful download by posting a photo in a non-photo-specific thread. Sorry... I get thoughtless at times. Do my best not to repeat my mistakes.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: DSH & DLH Tabbies
08-04-2006, 11:38 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hreow
Nice of Tom to help you with the washing up. Does he bat the foam as well?
Tom appears to think foam will burn his paws off - must be avoided at all costs!