Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
22-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #11

Re: Sunday daily

Hi all - had busy weekend. Two rescues hens have arrive and been immediately adopted by neices. Now called Angel and Phantom. Seem to have settled well.

Poor Cali cannot believe I have more of the horrors - she's really not a lover of my chooks.

Darned cold still here, voice a bit croaky and chest really tight. Basically feel like s***!

Taking day off tomorrow - couldn't bear the thought of going into office for a day.

Hope you all keep well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-11-2009, 11:19 PM   #12

Sorry to hear you are still under the weather CM - hope you perk up very soon. And you too Yola - can't be any fun no voice with two youngsters around.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-11-2009, 12:41 AM   #13

Sorry you two are under the weather, take care!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-11-2009, 10:49 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Sorry to hear you are still under the weather CM - hope you perk up very soon. And you too Yola - can't be any fun no voice with two youngsters around.
Do you know, I think they listen to me more when I whisper rather than shout; it means they have to stop whatever mayhem they're creating to hear what I say . . . I spy a new tactic . . .