Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: MainCoonX, SnowShoeX, & Their Baby
13-07-2007, 04:44 PM   #11

Re: What Do Ya'll Think Is Best???

Ok so here is what I did. I didnt want to give them run of everything all at once as I thought that would be way too much. So, I stretched out the play pen and used it to block off my kitchen area. (Its actually a kitchen/dining room but there is no table, but a desk for the computer and a shelf case thing). I put up an old (small) dog crate with a sheet inside it and covered it with two pillow cases (both of which I hae never used a probably wont ever use) to make a 'safe' place for them. Im planning to keep the litter box in the bathroom but I think that it might be better to start it in the kitchen and move it closer to the bathroom day by day, as its a pretty big room. Sound good??

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-07-2007, 05:50 PM   #12

Sounds good to me Jess ...........just make sure there are no small gaps they can squeeze into and get trapped

Catsey Senior

13-07-2007, 06:49 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Sounds good to me Jess ...........just make sure there are no small gaps they can squeeze into and get trapped
Yeah I kitten proofed the whole area.

They are having a BLAST!! Its like they had too much Sugar. They are running all over the place, exploring, playing; their just having a good ol' time!!

Sandy seems to be a bit nervous with them being all over though. She is doing this growl talk thing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-07-2007, 07:56 PM   #14

We may not understand it, but I bet the kittens do!!! Sounds as if they're having a ball! Pics????

Catsey Senior

13-07-2007, 10:18 PM   #15

I will get some pics but right now they are kinda taking it easy. They were sleeping and now they are just playing inside the crate. When they have a venture out again I will definately get some pics