Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
02-04-2008, 07:48 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread / Wednesday

I know that she has a lot of her photos in her room with her BC, not sure which. But that is a very good idea, thank you.

It's her short term memory I think is the prob, but mostly she seems to be living in the past. Reliving the war years.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-04-2008, 07:52 PM   #12

Yes it's very sad Alex - my MIL isn't that far gone yet fortunately. She can't tell you what she's just eaten for her supper or what day it is (in fact we have had 3 Easters this year according to her) but at least she knows who we are and hasn't started wandering yet. BC is right - she is safer in the care of people who understand the condition. Good idea too about the card with you and your family's photos on it.

Yola - forgot the reason I always miss "Curse of Comedy" - it clashes with The Apprentice, my OH's fave programme!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
02-04-2008, 08:51 PM   #13

Evening all... Just been over to my Grandma's house she took me out for a meal bless her Hope everyone had a great day

Tomx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-04-2008, 09:19 PM   #14

Nice to see you back, Tom; I know you're busy with school and the job! Hope you had a good meal out!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
02-04-2008, 10:11 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Nice to see you back, Tom; I know you're busy with school and the job! Hope you had a good meal out!
Hi Eileen

Yeah i've been busy doing coursework so she took me out for a treat because of all the hard work i'm putting in

Hope all is good with you x