Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
07-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #11

Re: Sun-bound Saturday

Morning, all.
It is steadily raining here and overcast.
One of our friends stopped by yesterday and ended up spending the whole day here helping K with some rennovations and they stayed up late drinking to celebrate their handiness So we didn't allow him to drive and of course both these boys are still passed out recovering from their little celebration
Kuan Yin and Solomon are sitting on the window sill watching the rain together Hestia is purring on my lap, all is well
Will probably spend the day doing what I planned yesterday as all plans came to a halt when friend surprised us yesterday It's okay, though.
Shelley, that sounds like a lot of fun.
Eileen, I would suspect it was from the mouse too. Have you ever used Revolution? It's my top choice for flea treatment/preventative. I even use the kitten version on my ferrets with no ill effect.
Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #12

Tink, I haven't used flea prevention since my last cat who walked outside and hence got fleas now and again. Not familiar with Revoluion, is it a powder or drops between the shoulder blades?

Hope your day goes well and you get done what was undone yesterday. Have K and friend slept it off yet?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-08-2010, 08:45 PM   #13

Have a great time in Italy Yola - Oh to be back there again.....

Had a great day today shopping with my mum and two sister in laws - we also stopped for some lunch.

Have a good evening everybody!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
07-08-2010, 10:25 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Tink, I haven't used flea prevention since my last cat who walked outside and hence got fleas now and again. Not familiar with Revoluion, is it a powder or drops between the shoulder blades?

Hope your day goes well and you get done what was undone yesterday. Have K and friend slept it off yet?
Yep, they've slept it off His friend rushed out, his wife is not really happy about him leaving her with the kids last night K is cleaning up complaining about his head i'm so glad i don't drink
Yes, Revolution is a spot on. The difference is it's absorbed into the bloodstream and not only does it kill any fleas that should get on them but also ear mites and round and hookworms. I kind of like that it's all in one shot like that.
I have to do it regularly because someone's mangey mutts (K's dogs!!!) go in and out of the house at all times