Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
27-03-2008, 10:14 PM   #11

Re: Ouch!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklizzy
Got some matching, whopping bruises on both shins today, I'm quite accident prone though.
I am extremely accident prone at times, I'm pleased to read that i am not alone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
27-03-2008, 10:17 PM   #12

I'm so awful and the job doesn't help-it's gone now but last week I had a lovely black eye from being head-butted by a dog!

Catsey Veteran

27-03-2008, 10:20 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklizzy
I'm so awful and the job doesn't help-it's gone now but last week I had a lovely black eye from being head-butted by a dog!

Last month i went skate boarding across the kitchen with one foot in the cat carrier, smashed it to peices, fell over the kitchen chair and smashed my head off the floor.
Honestly, I dont know how I manage these things.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
27-03-2008, 10:24 PM   #14

Elaine! I can totally see me doing the same thing!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
27-03-2008, 10:48 PM   #15

I knew it coz there was a terrible rumble here in the city, I thought we had thunder, now i realise it was you...

You are probably right there Elaine!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
27-03-2008, 10:51 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine

Last month i went skate boarding across the kitchen with one foot in the cat carrier, smashed it to peices, fell over the kitchen chair and smashed my head off the floor.
Honestly, I dont know how I manage these things.
I did that about a year ago, put my foot in an empty dog dish, skated across the floor, hit my arm off the worktop, still have a 3 inch scar on my arm to remind me....

Told Hubby about my thumb, his answer, "how did you do that"!!!

Catsey Veteran

27-03-2008, 10:58 PM   #17

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
28-03-2008, 03:08 AM   #18

ouch i hat eiut when that happens
hope its not bad for to long

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-03-2008, 10:07 AM   #19

Not nice Moli. I have a thumb nail that I caught really badly on the car steering wheel 2 years ago when driving back from Austria, the nail partly detatched and has got a bruise underneath it . . . thing is it's only just starting to repair itself now.

Problem is I keep cathing it all the time so I have to have it really short as a result.

TBH, I'm not sure about the needle thing. Sounds like a recipe for an infection to me

(talking of needles and nails, when my Mum worked as a seamstress just after the war in Soho, she run over her nail with the needle of an electric sewing machine. Just thinking about that makes me feel physically sick )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-03-2008, 04:02 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Not nice Moli. I have a thumb nail that I caught really badly on the car steering wheel 2 years ago when driving back from Austria, the nail partly detatched and has got a bruise underneath it . . . thing is it's only just starting to repair itself now.

Problem is I keep cathing it all the time so I have to have it really short as a result.

TBH, I'm not sure about the needle thing. Sounds like a recipe for an infection to me

(talking of needles and nails, when my Mum worked as a seamstress just after the war in Soho, she run over her nail with the needle of an electric sewing machine. Just thinking about that makes me feel physically sick )
It made me feel queasy just reading that, Yola!

The nail on my right little finger that I smashed and that fell off grew back in about a year or less, but the nail has always been funny since then. It curves to one side and curls like a claw at the top....