Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-06-2007, 04:39 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread- Tuesday

It's late morning here on a sunny and hot day...I haven't had lunch yet and reading about all the yummy food from your allotments is making me way hungry! Done my marketing and nothing much planned, maybe a bit of gardening. Mags: we're very far from the ocean, but frequently get seagulls here, why I don't know...maybe scavenging food from fast food bins...??? I love their noise, makes me nostalgic for the beach!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
19-06-2007, 05:08 PM   #12

afternoon all,after the lovely start we had to the day its raining now!!!!!

Well the bathroom came at 1.30 so Ive managed to grab a few hours sleep.We have eds cousin round now and hes started fitting it,its gorgeous,cant wait untill its all fitted and I can try out my new spa bath

hope you have all had a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
19-06-2007, 05:10 PM   #13

Afternoon all,

Has been warm and sunny today, but clouded over now. Sean has done more exams today and now off out on his bike to visit friends for lots of football. Emma is vegging in front of the TV and I am about to start dinner.

Not sure what they are having but something low carb for me. Been doing this diet again and lost 4lb in first week so am really up for it at the moment.

Hope you all have a good evening.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-06-2007, 05:22 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
bit of gardening. Mags: we're very far from the ocean, but frequently get seagulls here, why I don't know...maybe scavenging food from fast food bins...??? I love their noise, makes me nostalgic for the beach!
I agree they sound nice in the seaside towns Eileen but the ones around here are still squawking at 2 or 3 in the morning when all is quiet and I can't sleep! They are getting almost as bad as the pigeons!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
19-06-2007, 05:59 PM   #15

If I had known what the Dentist was going to do I wouldn't have gone .
He scrapped of the enamel on my front tooth and is fitting a venier (sp) horrible treatment! I was numb from my nose to my chin . Slastered two cups of coffee down my front and the tingling is just starting You know that feeling when the injection wears off

Darryle is coming over for a couple of nights. Poor kid has had no gas since Sunday. No heating, hot water or cooker. They have had the boiler condemned today and he doesnt know when it will get fixed.

Now Ceilidh is getting ready for karate and I have some time with you all here

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-06-2007, 07:08 PM   #16

Well we've just had a terrific thunderstorm, booming thunder overhead, lightening, torrential downpour, rainwater almost stretching from pavement to pavement and sirens and alarms sounding everywhere! It lasted for only 15 minutes!!! The sky has lightened, blue sky appearing and no more rain!!

What strange weather we are having!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
19-06-2007, 07:38 PM   #17

Global Warming Mags (but it's not happening)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-06-2007, 07:57 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I agree they sound nice in the seaside towns Eileen but the ones around here are still squawking at 2 or 3 in the morning when all is quiet and I can't sleep! They are getting almost as bad as the pigeons!
Oh my, I can see that would be very unpleasant ; ours seem to go back to wherever they came from at night.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
19-06-2007, 08:23 PM   #19

glad everyone has had a good day the sunshine did not hold for that long here as we have had thunder and lightning and storms

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
19-06-2007, 10:11 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
If I had known what the Dentist was going to do I wouldn't have gone .
He scrapped of the enamel on my front tooth and is fitting a venier (sp) horrible treatment!

I've had that done on all 4 front, top teeth (I had a big gap between front 2 a la Madonna) . . Jac, just make sure the veneers are tough enough to withstand day-to-day use; I'm scared to bite into an apple now as the 1st lot I got were so fragile they would crack at any opportunity.

Thankfully each one was in turn replaced with sturdier ones and I have to say I'm very pleased with the result (at last)