Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
30-05-2011, 07:37 PM   #11

Re: Bank holiday Monday

30 minutes left of morning here so morning, all
slept in. still overcast, nothing really planned. glad we were home yesterday as i forgot the big ski to sea event was scheduled and one of their legs passed through our townt.
Angie, if it's any consolation, I think Monty won't do that so much as he matures. He'll be much too busy with Grown Up things to do to pester Pip in the future. Give that gentle boy a hug from me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
30-05-2011, 08:56 PM   #12

Evening all. It has been raining here!!!!! I spent the day sorting clothes out and putting winter coats into some wierd vacuum bags we bought- great fun- you stick the nozzle of the vacuum onto a valve and suck all the air out!

I'm afraid I would be scared of Monty! I am a TOTAL wuss with dogs and being barked at as I cycle or run reduces me to jelly- even small dogs! It may have something to do with a Jack Russel that lived on my paper round when I was a teenager and used to chase me and nip my ankles.

Hope everyone is well and had a good Bank Holiday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-05-2011, 09:28 PM   #13

I'm afraid I would be scared of Monty! I am a TOTAL wuss with dogs

You cannot know how good it makes me feel to read that! I am very uncomfortable around dogs: fear of barking, biting and jumping up and slobbering; I sometimes feel like a bit of a pariah here when they are discussed! Thanks for that frank statement!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
30-05-2011, 10:07 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
I'm afraid I would be scared of Monty! I am a TOTAL wuss with dogs

You cannot know how good it makes me feel to read that! I am very uncomfortable around dogs: fear of barking, biting and jumping up and slobbering; I sometimes feel like a bit of a pariah here when they are discussed! Thanks for that frank statement!
I'm sure that Monty and all dogs owned by Catsey members are lovely and well trained but there is no getting away from the fact that if I met any of them in real life I would be very, very nervous. I wish it was different- I have had more than one lovely walk ruined by an irrational fear of a dog barking from a farmyard but i just CAN'T walk past them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #15

So well put. Yes, no aspersions cast on the Catsey dogs, but they are and always be ..... scary dogs!