Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
12-09-2008, 10:22 AM   #11

Re: Just for a bit of fun ...

I love how all of our cats have completely distinct and different personalities I can imagine Darcy beaming with pride at people reading his, and Minsky feeling a bit embarassed and looking grumpy

DM - I can imagine Leia to be a very calm, self-assured and mature cat

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
23-10-2008, 08:07 PM   #12

Anyone else want to add a profile?

Catsey Veteran

05-03-2009, 05:41 PM   #13

I'm bringing this thread back to life

Dylan: Dylan is a very confident, chatty boy who wants strokes and food all the time. Meows constantly and craves attention.

Likes: FOOD!!!! strokes, lying over anybody who stays still for long enough and atttention in general.

Dislikes: DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!, children and tuna.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
05-03-2009, 11:42 PM   #14

Maxi is such a calm, placid, loving cat who just enjoys being around anybody and anything really, he loves both the dogs that we have, always goes to say hello to people that visit and just adores playing with the children that I look after even the little clumsy toddlers.

LIKES..... He adores his little sis Maisy, loves having a brush, really enjoys eating, has now decided he loves the great outdoors he can`t get enough of it, and his all time fav is waiting for his mum to get out of the bath so that he can jump on the bed with her while she is still nice and warm and damp, cuddle up with her and lay there for nearly an hour if she lets him.

DISLIKES.....He dosen`t much enjoy the hoover in fact any loud noises, dislikes the vets, and when it is time to come in as mummy won`t leave him out on his own.

Maisy is just one little bundle of energy she is none stop most of the time, she enjoys pretty much everything she is just soooo easy going and like Maxi she adores the dogs, the kids and of course Maxi.

LIKES......She loves playing, and enjoys it when the children are here as they will play with her virtually none stop, adores her big brother Maxi, is fasinated with chasing the little birds outside, and like her big brov she likes to wait for mummy getting out of the bath and snuggling up as well, her fav spot though is right in top of mummys tummy, their daddy always laughs when he comes up stairs as he can hardly see mummy for fur.

DISLIKES.....Being brushed, coming back inside from chasing birds, not being able to get to the dog biscuits.

Catsey Veteran

29-04-2009, 01:00 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule
I'm bringing this thread back to life
I'm adding more to Dylan's profile.

Dylan: Dylan is a very confident, chatty boy who wants strokes and food all the time. Meows constantly and craves attention.

Likes: FOOD!!!! strokes, lying over anybody who stays still for long enough and attention in general. Likes rubbing round people and headbutting. Meowing constantly (trying to convince you he's starving) Webbox cat treats (will eat them all day if we let him.) Walking on his harness. Hunting rats. Snuggles. Trying to protect his mum from other cats when on his harness.

Dislikes: Dogs, small children, the hoover coming too close, other cats on his territory, getting picked up when wearing his harness (grumbles).