Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
21-01-2009, 08:08 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread - Wednesday:

Morning all!
I'm actually up before noon-hurrah!
It has been cold but sunny here lately..sun is lasting till about five pm these days which always helps cheer me up a little.
Practiced driving down to the mailbox yesterday, I'm having a hard time finding rides to appointments and my doctors are getting a little frustrated with me canceling constantly so I'm trying to get up the gusto to start driving myself again. It was just down the street but I was a bit shaky like a kid on a bike with training wheels, LOL. I made it but I'm hoping I will be able to go to the pharmacy tomorrow to pick up prescriptions and able to make a long trek on the 28th so I still need to practice. I really hate having anxiety issues..ugh. I can be an agarophobic at times, LOL. Did find out I need brake fluid and I need new tires though so I have a bit of a reason to be in addition.
My OH helped me last Sunday to clean the house so I feel a bit less overwhelmed with chores but still need to push myself to keep this place maintained. The sun gives me energy and I do need more of it, that's for sure.
Meep, I love the GO Cat, I used to use that when my budget allowed and would use it again in a heartbeat..great stuff.
All the furkids are full of crazies lately..we were thinking it's because the coyotes have been going crazy howling outside lately. If there was a full moon, I'd chalk it up to that.
Anyway, just a day of regular chores for me. Hoping I use my time wisely today and step out of the box a little but can't guarantee..LOL. I haven't sewn in what feels like forever..I need to do something like that for myself, I think.
Have a great day all!
Lots of love,
Tink

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-01-2009, 09:12 PM   #12

Tink, small steps will get you where you need to be just as well as large ones. Take it at your pace and in time you will achieve what you want and need.

Just remember you are in control . . . and you'll get there!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
21-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Tink, small steps will get you where you need to be just as well as large ones. Take it at your pace and in time you will achieve what you want and need.

Just remember you are in control . . . and you'll get there!
Thanks!
I'm trying to remember "baby steps" are better than no steps

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #14

Happy Wednesday all just got in been at work since 6 this morning till 8 tonight straight through, really had a productive day.. ............we (my bit) mad massive steps forward so much so we appear to have been visited by the rest of th store to congratulate us... all my blokes have gone home with massive smiles on their faces a really really good day and then took Sal for a quick flit round the block then went off to Sophie and Jack's 15th birthday..............home now and having a piece of toast before a shower then bed to be up in the morning want to be in about 6....loads still to do on a role...........

Glad everyone has had a good day. Karen