Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #11

Re: Relaxing Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
....... now I think you mean that Monty and the Kindle had a run around the agility course .......

He doesn't read and climb at the same time! Say what you mean woman

But if I did that we would not still be chatting about the kindle now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #12

True ................ you need a Kindle to take to Tunisia! Easy to slip into a bag or pocket, no extra baggage for the dozen or so books you'll be taking with you!!!

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #13

Nah I will stick with my books although I may look at a kindle for the future with the rave reviews it is getting here.

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #14

Did you decide on a holiday Angie?

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #15

We are still looking to have a "trial" holiday Kazz. Nearly found somewhere last week, but it turned out that the bedroom was in the eves and my OH would have had to have worn a hard hat in bed (him being 6ft 6ins tall). So we are still looking.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #16

afternoon all.
Karen i have to say i thought you meant you had a kindle as well
Pamela, i know what you mean about been woken to feed the cats. Jerry waits outside the bedroom door and if he hears the slightest noise begins to cry for his brekkie.
Angie, sorry you haven't got rid of your cold yet, take care.
Dad's birthday on tuesday so we are doing a buffet for him here today, just back from a tesco shop. Ouick catch up before we start preparing food.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-01-2012, 03:24 PM   #17

Can't warm up today, having Fifi on my lap at the moment helps though as she's a little fluffy radiator!

Seem to have done a lot of nothing . . . a bit of tidying, a bit of ironing, a bit of pampering. Steeling myself to go outside as I need to take boys to their swimming lesson in a bit. OH is working up a lamb tagine for dinner and boys are glued to the Simpsons after some reluctant piano practice.

Tunisia . . . went back in 1988 with 1st husband. Loved the place, hated the hotel and got dreadful tummy upset. Try and take the Saraha tour if you get the chance but watch out for the giant bugs

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Can't warm up today, having Fifi on my lap at the moment helps though as she's a little fluffy radiator!

Seem to have done a lot of nothing . . . a bit of tidying, a bit of ironing, a bit of pampering. Steeling myself to go outside as I need to take boys to their swimming lesson in a bit. OH is working up a lamb tagine for dinner and boys are glued to the Simpsons after some reluctant piano practice.

Tunisia . . . went back in 1988 with 1st husband. Loved the place, hated the hotel and got dreadful tummy upset. Try and take the Saraha tour if you get the chance but watch out for the giant bugs
Sounds like a perfect Sunday Yola

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2012, 09:24 PM   #19

It would have been my Mum's 89th birthday today ...... Happy Birthday Mum!

She would have absolutely loved Kizzy and Pip.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
29-01-2012, 10:33 PM   #20

Hi all, I'm not sure where the weekeend went! The concert went well last night but I'm not sure OH really took to the Britten piece (St Nicolas). It is a bit odd- there is a bit about 'pickled boys!'
Domestic stuff and a run took up most of today!

I mix my kindle and 'real' books. We have over 5000 real books and are running out of space. I tend to read several books at the same time (well, you know what I mean) and have a paperback for reading in the bath, a library book and Kindle books for travelling. Ben Goldacre 'Bad Science' is the current kindle book.

Hope your cold improves soon Angie! The holiday sounds great Kazz, enjoy the planning. Hi everyone else!