Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-05-2009, 02:08 PM   #11

Re: Glorious Saturday!

So a good day here Mom Dad off to see Singing in the Rain tonight at the Hippodrome I think it is? sure its not the Alex...but they are looking forward to it have to read the tickets though...to see where to pick them up Micky (brother) is dropping them off I am picking them up...Oh yes the Poppies are coming out too..........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
30-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #12

Sounds as if everyone is having a gorgeous day too

Went to put up the paddling pool yesterday, only to discover a blasted hole in it. Too big to repair, so off to Asda first thing this morning, and they had a fab big family pool for £10! Took nearly an hour to fill though lol. Hayley is happily splashing aorund in it on her own, as Raechel has gone off to the lake district, camping with her best friend and family. Robert's just gone out to help a friend in his garden and I'm just about to go out and lie on the sun lounger Hope everyone has a fun day!

Catsey Veteran

30-05-2009, 03:14 PM   #13

Hayley in the pool

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #14

The perfect way to spend a summers day....£10 is a brilliant buy.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-05-2009, 03:27 PM   #15

That must be the bargain of the day, well done Alex it's lovely!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
30-05-2009, 03:34 PM   #16

Hi all - 23c here. I've retired to the house as too hot to sit out any longer.

Alfie went out about 9am and I've not seen him since! Hope he's just sun worshiping somewhere.

Will have potter round seedlings later but that'll be about it.

Mags, have a great holiday. Everyone else enjoy your barbees, pools etc.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
30-05-2009, 03:34 PM   #17

Move over Hayley - we're on our way!

Catsey Veteran

30-05-2009, 03:42 PM   #18

lol, she's having a blast out there! I keep popping out to dip my feet. I did go in for a while, but had to get dressed again to go to the shops, so can't be bothered changing again. But I keep plastering her in sunscreen so she's quite happy to stay out there.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-05-2009, 04:54 PM   #19

Nice to hear the weather's so lovely there...hope it means a proper Summer for you this year! The rain's finally over and the sun is trying to come out, but it's still cool for this time of year, only 22C. Did the library and liquor store run; nothing planned for the afternoon. Hven't had a BBQ yet, been too cool and rainy.

Alex, great pool, great buy! DM, once again I wish I could come to dinner, yummy! I'm having Chinese tonight. Mags, have a super holiday, you'll be missed. And sounds as if Cassie will enjoy hers too! CM, hope Alfie shows up soon.

Enjoy the day, people!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-05-2009, 05:02 PM   #20

Have a wonderful holiday Mags!

It's still lovely here. There is a big wedding in the house just down the bridlepath from us today - they have a great marquee and portable loos and a band. People came over during the week to let us know that the music will stop at 12.00 tonight. I could hear it outside, but not atm indoors. What a lovely day for a wedding.

I forgot to say earlier that Kizzy had a mouse in the night. She was acting very strangley, little cries and scrabbling around on the floor at the bottom of our bed (about 4.00 this morning). I got out of bed to see what was going on and didn't realise she'd got something. Then saw the mouse and thought it was dead, but as Kizzy's attention was distracted by me, the mouse whizzed off under the bed! I did hear some fairly revolting crunching noises later and have to say have found no sign of the mouse (or debris) this morning. I do hope either she ate it or it got out the window. Worse scenario is it's crawled away and we'll only find it later as the smell gets worse!!!! And I said "oh, mice are fair game!" - Yes, Kizz but not in the house PLEASE...............