Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
02-01-2009, 03:08 PM   #11

Re: Busy week at the vet.

Thanks everybody. Just to make me into a truely moaning old git, I've spent the last 3 days, mostly in bed with the flu. I am very lucky to have Mike as he has been looking after the animals generally, and all I've had to think about is giving the medicines.
This is more complicated than you may think.
Deli has her samylin with breakfast, her previcox after tea and clinigel into her eye 3 times a day.

Smudge has a urine infection, so has her felimazole am and pm, and a half a noroclav twice a day.

Candy is on zantac and antepsin to try and settle her tummy, the zantac is given half an hour before the antepsin, the antepsin is an hour before food, twice a day! We are feeding her a mix of sensitivity food and fish, and I am delighted to say she hasn't been sick for 3 days now.

Misty is also on zantac, half an hour before feeding and is also in sensitivity and fish and is eating with enthusiam.

Samson and Tabatha have their vitalta in the mornings too.

So, even though I feel rubbish, and have hardly eaten for 3 days, I'm a much happier woman, and who knows, I may even have lost some weight over the festive period, now that would be good.

Hope you all had a good New Year and all the best for 2009.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-01-2009, 05:05 PM   #12

Sorry to hear you have been unwell but you are by no means a moaning git, you have alot to deal with and do so admirably

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #13

Hope you feel a lot better soon, and sounds as if you're coping very well with it all!
Get well vibes coming to all!