Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
17-11-2006, 08:44 PM   #11

Re: Finally bonded

Thanx every one, it was very good to see them together like that.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
17-11-2006, 09:55 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Thanx every one, it was very good to see them together like that.
Sorry, I'm a bit behind on your news Elaine. What's the story with these two??

Charlie
xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
19-11-2006, 07:23 PM   #13

Well Charlie, Eva the Diva arrived as a kitten 2 and a half years ago. Although she and Winston were fine, he couldnt really be bothered with her as she was too active for him. Towards the end of last year I thought it might be nice to introduce a cat around the Diva's age so she would have a companion once Winston was ready to leave us. And for my own selfish reasons it has to be said.
I had been following one of Diddydawns rescue stories of a cat living on the railway close to her. He was very under nourished but a sweetheart. I named him Bernie as in Bernie Cribbons from the railway children. Then she posted that he was ready for rehoming and I expressed an interest, never thinking that it would be possible to get him from Wales to Scotland and stressfree.
DD said it could be possible and between her and Liz, managed to get Bernie here and beleive it or not he was extremely stress free. I always thought Winston was laid back but Bernie never seems to be bothered by anything.
Anyway the intro's were long, six months long. Bernie and Winston were fine but the Diva wanted nothing to do with him. It wasnt until after we lost Winston that the Diva really began to come round. And here we are a year after Bernies arrival. All in their good time. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
19-11-2006, 07:29 PM   #14

Awwww - that's lovely Elaine. What a wonderful story and lucky Bernie to have found a loving home with you.........and now cuddles with his own girlfriend!!! lol

Fantastic of DD and Liz to be able to get him to you safely and stress-free too.

xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
19-11-2006, 07:37 PM   #15

That really is a heartwarming story Elaine. And it's nice to see them becoming friends.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggys
19-11-2006, 07:38 PM   #16

bless its great to see them getting on so well