Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-01-2008, 10:39 PM   #11

Re: Cats and music...

I had a harmonica I was given; found it at the back of a drawer years later, got it out and played "Red River Valley" (the only song I could play on it). My Siamese looked at me in horror, gave a yowl and fled from the room!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
15-01-2008, 11:56 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
I had a harmonica I was given; found it at the back of a drawer years later, got it out and played "Red River Valley" (the only song I could play on it). My Siamese looked at me in horror, gave a yowl and fled from the room!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-01-2008, 12:08 AM   #13

Merlin isn't bothered by music and neither was Smudge (GBNF). They both sometimes liked watching birds on the TV, but not always so not a reliable indicator. Smudge liked watching me play games on the PC. I think she liked watching the cursor moving and was a fan of Solitaire. She would fold her claws around one of my fingers and we'd sit here, Smudge on the desk holding my hand and me using the other hand for the mouse! I still miss her, especially when I'm playing around on the PC - lump in throat time.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
16-01-2008, 06:26 AM   #14

i made kuan yin's first baby video to the remake of across the universe by fiona apple...everytime i watch that vid or listen to that song i feel such enormous love for my baby and she purrs whenever it comes on.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Oli sitter!!
Tom_J is Male
16-01-2008, 05:19 PM   #15

lol oli seems to love watchin football, watchin them run around he goes up and hits the tv with his paws

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
16-01-2008, 10:55 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Merlin isn't bothered by music and neither was Smudge (GBNF). They both sometimes liked watching birds on the TV, but not always so not a reliable indicator. Smudge liked watching me play games on the PC. I think she liked watching the cursor moving and was a fan of Solitaire. She would fold her claws around one of my fingers and we'd sit here, Smudge on the desk holding my hand and me using the other hand for the mouse! I still miss her, especially when I'm playing around on the PC - lump in throat time.

Aww some memories are really precious arn't they (((hugs)))