Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 x rescue cats
06-01-2006, 10:53 AM   #11

Re: yukky cats

And why oh why oh why do they HAVE to chuck up on the bed or sofa, and not on laminate or lino where it's easy to clean up?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
06-01-2006, 10:59 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMC
And why oh why oh why do they HAVE to chuck up on the bed or sofa, and not on laminate or lino where it's easy to clean up?
because that would be too easy for us poor owners to deal with

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
06-01-2006, 11:26 PM   #13

I will trade you lot one cat that only chucks up on the tile floors in the kitchen and the den for one cat who doesn't poo in the hardest-to-see-but-easiest-to-step-on spots in the hallway when he's very very cross...

Luckily he stopped doing it when we started letting him out - and also become a lot happier - but honestly, if I did that every time my boyfriend made me cross... Well, I'd need to be a lot more flexible for a start

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
06-01-2006, 11:36 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoof
I will trade you lot one cat that only chucks up on the tile floors in the kitchen and the den for one cat who doesn't poo in the hardest-to-see-but-easiest-to-step-on spots in the hallway when he's very very cross...

Luckily he stopped doing it when we started letting him out - and also become a lot happier - but honestly, if I did that every time my boyfriend made me cross... Well, I'd need to be a lot more flexible for a start
rofpmsl and im glad we are not like dogs every time we met some having to sniff their *bits* to see who they are