Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-02-2006, 05:56 PM   #11

Re: Go on give up, give up (Non cat - Staffies)

Its only fun honesly.

it never goes beyond that and never ever turns nasty, they are gentle especially when in play. They know the rules and never step outside them and the game will stop as quickly as I tell them to. Honest.

Even tug of wars with each other or with us can be stopped "dead" with the word "give"they will drop whatever they have immediately. Regardless of what it is, or who has the other end.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
20-02-2006, 06:01 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Its only fun honesly.

it never goes beyond that and never ever turns nasty, they are gentle especially when in play. They know the rules and never step outside them and the game will stop as quickly as I tell them to. Honest.

Even tug of wars with each other or with us can be stopped "dead" with the word "give"they will drop whatever they have immediately. Regardless of what it is, or who has the other end.
You have two very well manner girls there Kazz

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-02-2006, 06:06 PM   #13

Ta Moli, they are good girls.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggys
21-02-2006, 01:07 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Its only fun honesly.

i know what your saying they look like there having lots of fun.when they play it tends to look and sound alot worse than it is well it does where my 2 are concerned lol