Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-04-2006, 12:58 PM   #11

Re: daily thread - Thursday

Dull and showery here again, all the household chores done for today.....

Going to do another hanging basket this afternoon, luckily I can do that indoors!

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
20-04-2006, 06:22 PM   #12

Usual sort of day for me, except came home to a tip of a house and no kitchen!!! Old kitchen all ripped out and the builder moaning about moving plug sockets and worktops that are not deep enough....

Cant be bothered to get bothered about it to be honest....

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-04-2006, 06:26 PM   #13

I hope it won't be too long before you get your kitchen back Donna......you can do without all this hassle right now (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

20-04-2006, 06:29 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I hope it won't be too long before you get your kitchen back Donna......you can do without all this hassle right now (((hugs)))
Thanks Mags, am trying to ignore it to be honest. Let the builder sort it out. Gonna be soup and bread for tea for the children as no cooking appliances! Not sure what I will have yet....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
20-04-2006, 07:13 PM   #15

Don't worry Donna it will all come right in the end, my dad had to put a new dampcourse down in our kitchen as it didn't have one!! what fun!!! not.

Fairly busy day today, had to attend a business exhibition where we had a stand, VERY quite and boring though. We did the same thing last year although a different venue and it was busier then, I hope we don't do it again next year.

Just cooking a curry and I am going to have a nice relaxing evening, don't quite feel myself today and I keep having loads of nose bleeds

Catsey Veteran

20-04-2006, 08:44 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Don't worry Donna it will all come right in the end, my dad had to put a new dampcourse down in our kitchen as it didn't have one!! what fun!!! not.

Fairly busy day today, had to attend a business exhibition where we had a stand, VERY quite and boring though. We did the same thing last year although a different venue and it was busier then, I hope we don't do it again next year.

Just cooking a curry and I am going to have a nice relaxing evening, don't quite feel myself today and I keep having loads of nose bleeds
Oh dear Emma, hope you feel better tomorrow. Take care x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
20-04-2006, 09:06 PM   #17

Oh I am sure I am ok Donna, all I need is a bit of CP

I use to suffer a long time ago with nose bleed, and was told by my doctor that I had high blood pressure, they put me on some beta blocker type medication, then when we moved I registered with another doctor and he told me my blood pressure wasn't that high according to my previous records. At the moment my blood pressure is very low, which my nurse said was a good thing, she even asked me if I went to the gym regularly!!! lol