Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
24-05-2006, 09:46 AM   #11

Re: Daily Thread Wednesday

Well, it's blowing up a storm now, so I'm off to kennels with the girls. Not my favourite thing, but I know they will be fine and that Dinah will throw herself on her back and proffer her tummy to 'Uncle Ken'. Good that staffies just luuuurve everybody!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-05-2006, 10:12 AM   #12

An animal Dyson?? Never head of one of those . . . does it bite as well as suck I have an old 'mondrian' model (the red and purple one), and I just love it!!!!

Today I woke with a sore throat I think I have a cold starting as my head is all muzzy . . . just what I need for potty-training next week

It's very windy here with periodical heavy downpours. It's so frustrating, coz in the afternoon both Domi and the cats want to get out into the garden for scampering, but the weather prevents them. Ends up with everyone going stir-crazy indoors.

Today we're taking the team out to lunch. The best month ever coupled with our designer's engagement whilst on holiday last week means that a small celebration is called for.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
24-05-2006, 10:28 AM   #13

Getting some very heavy downpours this morning.

Taken Moli for her walk on her lead. Had one guy sniggering and asked what i was doing? Told him I was taking my cat for a walk....obviously She did really well and I have a video of her walking but for some reason my phone doesn't wanna talk to my PC so can't get them off the mobile

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-05-2006, 10:33 AM   #14

Nae - I hope you get the video off your phone, I'd love to see Moli taking a stroll on a lead . . . I'll show it to Darcy so he can see how it's done

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
24-05-2006, 10:33 AM   #15

Morning all
Blowing a gale here today. Showers every now and again (whenever I go out).
Hoped to find out how Nat is getting on but there doesnt seem to be any news.
Lats hope she's got a nice new home. Will pop back on when I get home.
Nat, thinking about you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
24-05-2006, 10:52 AM   #16

Morning all-raining like mad here..and we had a bit of hail earlier! Gotta catch up on some coursework..but thats about it for today...all the pets are slumped in a heap infront of the fire...keep looking at the pile and thinking thats theres room for just one more........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
24-05-2006, 11:20 AM   #17

We got sunshine now!
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
24-05-2006, 12:06 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by boys mum
Have been up on and off most oif the night, had a hot sweat that lasted for over an hour darn this menopause (me being polite)
Don't you start with those too! my mum is driving me mad with her hot sweats.

Its Sunny here today but a bit windy.
Not got nothing planned today except to go and pick up my hayfever prescription! Darn Hayfever!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
24-05-2006, 12:13 PM   #19

Afternoon all Nice and sunny here today although somewhat windy! Waiting in for Em's new high sleeper bed to be deilvered, so hubby can put that up later when he gets home from work.

Mags - I used to have a dyson and I hated it The motor went when it was only 10 months old and was repaired under warranty. Within another few months the motor went again so I threw it in the bin I wouldn't touch another Dyson again. I also have a couple of friends who have had a lot of problems with their dysons too. I have a Bissell, the one you can remove the cylinder so it converts from upright to cylinder. It makes light work of the stairs as you don't have to carry the whole upright up the stairs. I do like it but think with all the pets I have I would probably benefit from an industrial type hoover

Yola - enjoy your lunch

Hope you are all having a great day

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-05-2006, 02:16 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Mags - I used to have a dyson and I hated it The motor went when it was only 10 months old and was repaired under warranty. Within another few months the motor went again so I threw it in the bin I wouldn't touch another Dyson again. I also have a couple of friends who have had a lot of problems with their dysons too. I have a Bissell, the one you can remove the cylinder so it converts from upright to cylinder. It makes light work of the stairs as you don't have to carry the whole upright up the stairs. I do like it but think with all the pets I have I would probably benefit from an industrial type hoover
Fran, I quite liked the DC15 'The Ball' Animal which I looked at this morning....it is easier to manoeuvre with the ball. Net reviews were good too.......