Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
27-05-2006, 02:32 PM   #11

Re: Daily Shred ~ Saturday

Hi Mags.
Been a bit hectic here. Got time to myself for a change today. It's funny though I really do miss it when I havent managed to get on. Just doing some catch up reading.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-05-2006, 02:39 PM   #12

Well I can't hold off anymore I am off out, want to get a couple of three geraniums for my pots.
Plus I am going out tonight for a meal with a friend I haven't seen in a while Dave a curry I think he said. So speak to you before I go oh and an update Cleo is fast asleep on her chair oblivious to the fact its raining.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-05-2006, 02:43 PM   #13

I hope you get your geraniums!

Have a nice time tonight Kazz.....and I hope you enjoy your curry!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
27-05-2006, 02:52 PM   #14

Oh Curry. I think you have just helped me decide what to have tonight Cant be bothered to cook. Think I'll do absoulutly nothing today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
27-05-2006, 05:18 PM   #15

Alternating between pouring down and sunny here. So switching between doing some studying for an exam I have in two weeks and taking Rover out for walks. And climbs. I'm trying to teach him to climb down backwards instead of just crawling out on smaller and smaller twigs until he falls down. : / (For obvious reasons he's banned from tall trees and any trees that don't have soft, high grass around them.)

Catsey Veteran

27-05-2006, 05:52 PM   #16

Well I went out, not to get plants but took the girls out instead I couldn't let them go stir crazy so we went a lovely gallop over the park, they adored it perfect dog walking day not too warm gentle breeze and muddy they loved it charging through soggy puddles etc etc. We got back to the car, to find my jeans almost to the knee saturated and muddy, shoes encased in mud and as the dogs being Staffs only really come to my knee they were covered head to foot but boy had they enjoyed it, I am glad we went now just got back too so been out for about 3 hours. They met a few doggie friends and some not so friendly but hey thats life. Am going to catch up on posts while watching deal or no deal now, then get ready to go out.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

27-05-2006, 05:53 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Oh Curry. I think you have just helped me decide what to have tonight Cant be bothered to cook. Think I'll do absoulutly nothing today
Not sure where I'll be eating mine but it will be somewhere nice and tasty Dave is a curry connisuer

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
27-05-2006, 05:54 PM   #18

Yuck weather still here.

Spent most of the day lazy, then quick trip to Asda for milk etc...

May go out later - so fed up with this weather x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
27-05-2006, 07:47 PM   #19

Been a bit naff today weatherwise but it's brightened up now.

Kids went to mym mum & dads last night and will be back sometime on Wednesday. Me & OH have just had a curry and a bottle of 'Little Penguins' Australian wine. It was lovely too

Wont be online much over the next week as hubby's off work so will be spending time with him

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
27-05-2006, 08:51 PM   #20

Naomi: You're leaving us for him? Have a good week, if I don't catch you before then. Sounds like you're off to a good start already!