Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
06-06-2006, 09:13 AM   #11

Re: Daily Shred/Tuesday 6th June..

Sorry to hear your sad news Luke. Be thinking of you today.

At work today - nowhere to park as there are scaffolders doing their work out back and taken all the parking spaces.... and we pay rent for them.

Soon home and garden no doubt.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
06-06-2006, 09:23 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
I thought it must be Polly. Sweet old soul but it sounds as though life is becoming a trial for her, rather than a gift ..................

ah, here we go again; the final responsibility, the final privilege
Yes DM a once sweet old soul who is of late attacking people shes known and loved for all of her life here with us...its quite understandable however.
I'm fully prepared to say goodbye now..am off to the vets at some point today..have one last chat with him as have some questions to ask..and from there we will make arrangements for her.
I would love to have her done at home..but i don't think that will be the way as it just wouldnt seem fare to have her 'loosing face' on her old stomping ground

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
06-06-2006, 09:37 AM   #13

So sorry to hear about Polly Luke.....Thinking of you today..."Hugs".....xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
06-06-2006, 09:56 AM   #14

So sorry Luke that you have to be faced with this sad duty Might be a nice touch to have her PTS at home . . . not so much loosing face but being in familiar surroundings with those who love her without the stress of travel and a different place/smell.

Today? It's bright and sunny and I thank goodness for air conditioning in the car as it was blisteringly hot in there yesterday! Looks like the weather bodes well for the rest of the week and the coming weekend too - yipppeeee!!!

Domi had a 'poo' accident in his pants yesterday, poor love - it really upset him. Still, back into pants this morning without too much fuss (which is good). We went shopping after I picked him up from nursery yesterday and he traipsed around for an hour without recourse to potty or loo which was good. Carly - I'd maybe suggest taking Elliot out for short trips - I've heard kids can get very confused if in pants one moment and nappies the next. If he can 'hold it in' for an hour or so he should be OK for going out briefly.

Hope everyone can enjoy a bit of the weather!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
06-06-2006, 09:58 AM   #15

So sorry to hear about Polly but it sounds as if the time has come and she wants to be released from her pain

Been into town this morning to buy the kids some new shoes, well Thomas needs a new pair of trainers as he managed to rip his other ones whilst on hols with nanny and Louise needed some sandals. Done some fruit nad veg shopping too which will be delivered later this afternoon.

It's really warm here. The suns not shining yet but it soon will be, it's trying to peek out from behind the clouds

CJK a trick we used when we started taking the kids out was to go every hour or so to the toilets either in the store we were in or find a store that had customer toilets you could use. If you go by car anywhere keep a potty in the car

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
06-06-2006, 11:31 AM   #16

Morning all. Well I am off work today been to the docs cos I managed to stab my own foot on Saturday!! now its infected and I have an ankle like an Elephant!! Beautiful sunny day here.
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
06-06-2006, 11:38 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
So sorry to hear about Polly Luke.....Thinking of you today..."Hugs".....xxx
From me too Luke xxx

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 tabbies (Gordon & Ramsay)
06-06-2006, 11:46 AM   #18

So sorry Luke

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-06-2006, 12:08 PM   #19

Luke, I'm so sorry to hear about Polly.......am thinking of you (((hugs)))

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-06-2006, 12:13 PM   #20

CJ ~ Have you tried the Huggies Pull-Ups on Elliot.......he will still think he is a big boy wearing those and they do save accidents when you are out. He can still pull those up and down himself like a big boy That's how my daughter trained her two little ones.....