Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
08-07-2006, 06:28 PM   #11

Re: Oh yuk!

They should have had the complete course of vaccination and ten days - two weeks on top of that as well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
08-07-2006, 06:42 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by boys mum
u wait till u get your first frog in the house, and u think oh poor thing its dead, u go to pick it up and it jumps, now that makes u jump
Molly (9 months old) is now very fond of frogs! Thursday evening she brought one in 4 times (or was it 4 frogs once each?)
And the day before that she had one in the kitchen that took OH ages to catch as it kept hopping all over the place!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
09-07-2006, 03:05 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet
Eeeeek hope my two dont do that yet, how old should they be before you can venture outside for a quick toddle around, I only take them out in my arms - their injections dont start till the 14th x
Mine finished their course before they went out. They're out for about half an hour at a time and supervised all the time. They absolutely love it!