Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
12-07-2006, 09:29 PM   #11

Re: Getting out and about...

Wow he is improving with every day!!!!! I bet he is still a little love bug??

Good to see he has put on some weight

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-07-2006, 09:32 PM   #12

Lovely to see him at home and settled....He is a gorgeous boy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
13-07-2006, 08:48 AM   #13

He feels at home! Hes lovely x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 x rescue cats
13-07-2006, 12:04 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Wow he is improving with every day!!!!! I bet he is still a little love bug??
Having had the opportunity to explore some of the house yesterday, he was not happy about being shut in the spare room again overnight and let me know about it in no uncertain terms by yelling for about 20 minutes last night, and then after morning cuddle, remembering that he was annoyed with me and taking a chunk out of my hand

Off to the vet *early* next week for jabs and to book him in for the snip. By the time he's recovered from all that, he'll have been with me 2-3 weeks and I can probably safely introduce him to the garden...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-07-2006, 12:12 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMC
Still no name sorry - the right one will come
Doyle? - (Gaelic) dark stranger

he's looking well on it, anyhow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-07-2006, 09:07 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMC
Having had the opportunity to explore some of the house yesterday, he was not happy about being shut in the spare room again overnight and let me know about it in no uncertain terms by yelling for about 20 minutes last night, and then after morning cuddle, remembering that he was annoyed with me and taking a chunk out of my hand

Off to the vet *early* next week for jabs and to book him in for the snip. By the time he's recovered from all that, he'll have been with me 2-3 weeks and I can probably safely introduce him to the garden...
Hopefully after the snip he will calm down a bit, I certainly hope he doesn't bite you again.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 x rescue cats
13-07-2006, 09:59 PM   #17

He's been as good as gold tonight - in fact they all have!

Snowy, my half-feral, didn't hiss or run away and seemed quite curious. The others are still a bit hissy, but as all 4 girls are in, I locked the catflap (and blocked it when new boy discovered it: he must have had a home because he knows exactly how it works - of course, it wouldn't ). He's sulking at the top of the stairs now, the others are all quite relaxed in their various sitting/sleeping spots. Not a bad start at all. Have to keep jumping up and down and keep an eye on things as they all have access to all areas, but it's good that his little footprints are spreading round the house to get the girls used to the idea. Didn't want to cause extra trauma by taking pics, I will when they are all a bit more used to each other.

Poor little man - he's just cross about being shut in in this good weather - expect he'll howl at me tonight when I shut him in again He's looking good though

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
13-07-2006, 10:37 PM   #18

I think you're absolutely right in taking it easy (howling or no. ) also that you have good indications to be quietly confident.