Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-08-2006, 01:54 PM   #11

Re: Describe your fellow catpagers

[quote=yola]Moli - now, I see her as a Felicity Kendall type. Petite, caring, nurturing but with a sharp tongue and wicked sense of humour.

Moli petite????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-08-2006, 02:03 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
and am at the incurable romantic .... wonder what I've said/done to make you think that. I think I'm teeth-grindingly prosaic and unromantic
Simple really. I was actualy really impressed by the fact that you've obviously been married for many years and still seemed to get excited at going away for a secluded weekend with your old man a little while back. I just thought it was so sweet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
07-08-2006, 02:15 PM   #13

Well it's nice to be thought romantic! I have been married for centuries and I did enjoy our secluded weekend but it was our daughter who arranged/paid for it, as a sort of 'thank you' for a recent financial wheeze, which helped her. No matter - maybe I'll try to accentuate my romantic tendancies .....

Yola is a no-nonsense, practical, today's woman, but with a soft centre; she stands no sexist nonsense in the workplace or the home and has no respect for people who don't pull their weight. Quick to speak her mind but not without having engaged her formidable brain. Don't cross her!
(Hope I haven't - tell me when it's safe to come out!)

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-08-2006, 02:42 PM   #14

Fran

Organised - has to be with all those pets as well as her family! Always helpful and willing to answer a question regarding animals if she can.....
Leads a busy life, knows what she wants out of life......
Polite and friendly to people, hates any form of nastiness and will defend what she thinks is right.
I see her as an Anneka Rice type.....will try anything!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
07-08-2006, 02:59 PM   #15

There are so members now let's see....

Mags - I see Mags as being very similar to my grandmother, a very gentle woman, homely, cuddly, friendly but never afraid to speak to her mind. Would step in to quell an argument. Comes across as having a lot of life experience which she isn't afraid of sharing if it helps someone.

Kazz - someone with a heart of gold, is genuinely concerned for her fellow person and never a thought of herself only of others

Dandysmom - another lady who just oozes life experience and knowledge

dinahsmum - a very sensible person who doesn't appear to be fazed by much

However, what I can say about every single catpager is

You're all helpful and mad as hatters!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
07-08-2006, 03:14 PM   #16

Yola - A modern woman, not afraid to say what she thinks, but in a sensitive, caring way. Very articulate and clever! Doesn't suffer fools gladly!!

Catsey Veteran

07-08-2006, 03:55 PM   #17

Wow Kim - that's a lovely comment! Thanks for that.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
07-08-2006, 03:56 PM   #18

I imagine EmmaG to be quite intelligent and professional in her working world, very honest and calm in stressful situations.

Outside of work I imagine her to be very relaxed in her home life, enjoying her creative side with her artwork and gardening. Must be very patient to enable her to wait for her seeds to grow and drawings to come to life.

She is very domesticated and is good at cooking too and loves to try out new recipes.

She is also very caring and loves her kits and anything else that turns up in her garden or road!!

(Hope you are not offended Emma!)

Catsey Veteran

07-08-2006, 04:04 PM   #19

Yes - I think EmmaG is one of those truly nice people who sees good in everyone.

Donna - I think Donna is cautious and doesn't trust easily (understandable). However she is also a genuine person, honest (sometimes, like me - a bit too honest), caring, but with a bit of a short temper (?)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
07-08-2006, 04:07 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Donna - I think Donna is cautious and doesn't trust easily (understandable). However she is also a genuine person, honest (sometimes, like me - a bit too honest), caring, but with a bit of a short temper (?)
Yes very good Yola - I dont let anyone get too close to be honest, and a short temper???? Well more that I get stressed out very easily and snap and am very impatient!!!