Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
20-03-2007, 12:35 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread / Tuesday

Morning all, haveing a bad Tuesday, was due at the dentist, Son phoned to say he was on his way home from work, had been sick all morning, but he wa being sick on the way home too, so I had to meet him and follow him home...So cancelled the dentist....
He is home and in bed now, looks like food poisoning, if he is no better this aftenoon will get a doc....
and to make things worse, we keep getting white out conditions, and have gales here too....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
20-03-2007, 01:13 PM   #12

You stay safe Moli, and hope your son feels better soon.

Jac - my friend has that car, except hers is orange lol, and is a fab wee thing. The automatic doors are ace, and it's made a huge difference to her. Also as it's only a wee car, it doesn't cost much to run!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-03-2007, 04:09 PM   #13

Hey Jac - bright yellow car is good - just think of the fun you could have with getting nails to match

Moli - what are white-out conditions? Am I being thick, is that snow? I hope you're son's feeling better soon - that sounds like a really horrible attack

Flippin' cold here. Had a management meeting all morning and then took our consultant for a quick lunch. Am fixing to go and get Dominik shortly - he peed the bed in dramatic style this morning after refusing a nappy for 3 nights (hope he's not getting stressed about something). Lots of ironing for poor Luise I fear. Will catch up some more at home later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
20-03-2007, 04:54 PM   #14

Lovely and sunnyhere but very cold and windy. The mountains of Snowonia look gorgeous with all the snow on them. Just as long as it stays up there.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
20-03-2007, 05:02 PM   #15

Moli - what are white-out conditions? Am I being thick, is that snow? I hope you're son's feeling better soon - that sounds like a really horrible attack
White out os when its is really windy and snowing heavily, you cannot see anything.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-03-2007, 08:55 PM   #16

Moli: is your son feeling a bit better now? Jac: agree with you about yellow...no! Mags: sorry you had a sleepless night; did you ever get any of those soothing nature sound CD's that were discussed? Usual March weather here, sunny, mild and breezy; tomorrow back to the 40'sF, then 70's by Thursday and Friday! Things are starting to leaf out; birds have taken away all the fur I put out for them, but luckily Leia is starting to shed a bit! She and Onyx still in fine health; am worrying much less. Have a nice evening!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
21-03-2007, 12:03 AM   #17

HOpe your son is feeling better now Moli
We've had outbursts of snow throughout the day
Had one of the cats at the vets this evening for a check up for his sneezes everything ok just a bit snuffly nothing to worry about.

Sarah