Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-03-2007, 04:00 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread / Wednesday

You both did very well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
21-03-2007, 05:23 PM   #12

Thank you all for your kind words today......

Yes, I have had a better day, I ambled out with my Friend, we went for lunch and had an enjoyable day, we are going for a drink later (coca cola for me - working tomorrow)! x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-03-2007, 10:28 PM   #13

Mags, Alex: no pics of the bargains ? sound interesting! Very chilly and overcast first full day of Spring; feels more like January! Leia and Onyx still fine; have stopped worrying about the recall. Forgot to order basil seed (how could I?!) with my other seeds, so picked up a packet at the market today and have potted up...can't be without fresh basil to go with summer tomatoes...is everyone ready for real tomatoes?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-03-2007, 10:49 PM   #14

Definitely ready for real tomatoes Eileen!!! I will be planting them in large pots in the garden and Dominik will be in charge of his own plant (my feeble attempt at getting him to eat tomatoes ).

I could eat them all day and every day . . . truly food from heaven

Off to bed shortly. Had a bit of a go at everyone tnoight as I got fed up of being asked 'what's for dinner' by idiot husband and thoughtless au pair I told them I have been working all day and putting 2 kids to bed and sorry but didn't have time to plan their ******* menu!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
21-03-2007, 10:56 PM   #15

Oh dear Yola! I have lost the plot on occasion when asked that very same question!! Have a nice glass of something and have a nice relaxing bath.

Eileen, will try and take a pic tomorrow of my wee bird bath! The best thing was, I looked out of my kitchen window earlier to see my little torties drinking out of it!!! I don't think the birdies will be going anywhere near it, lol!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-03-2007, 10:59 PM   #16

Not if they have any sense, they won't!!! lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
21-03-2007, 11:00 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Had a bit of a go at everyone tnoight as I got fed up of being asked 'what's for dinner' by idiot husband and thoughtless au pair I told them I have been working all day and putting 2 kids to bed and sorry but didn't have time to plan their ******* menu!!!

Doesn't Luise prepare dinner when you have been working Yola? I'd have had a go too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-03-2007, 10:39 AM   #18

Last night she had a language class so no - but she makes sure she races back to ensure she gets some dinner!! To be fair though, usually if she is there she mucks in with the preparation.