Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-03-2007, 11:13 AM   #11

Re: Friday daily

Overcast but quite brightish here at the moment. Dropped off Dominik at school this morning as he has a trip to a local farm to see the lambs and take tractor rides Teacher suggested he stays the afternoon in school (he's usually at home on Fridays) for show and tell which he normally misses, so that's what he's doing.

Am just about to go and take the innards from my longcase clock to the repair shop . . . it stopped working some years back and as we've disassembled it to move whislt decorating I thought I'd take the chance to get it fixed . . . kind of miss it's slow, old tick tock and deep chiming

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
23-03-2007, 12:50 PM   #12

Mornin people,

Blue skys n sunny here.

Not got much planned for today, just goin cat sittin for my cousin later today, i so can not wait.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
23-03-2007, 12:56 PM   #13

Day off work for me today, but not feeling great as I have been suffering from a sore throat all week and it is getting worse!! Had to pop to town to do some shopping and post some letters, got myself a book to read so I might have a nice bath later and start the book.

Wanted to go for a long walk today but it has started to rain and with the way I feel I don't think it would be a good idea

Have a good day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
23-03-2007, 03:19 PM   #14

afternoon all,it took me ages to get to sleep this morning,the last time i looked at my clock it was 0945 and the dogs woke me up when my oh went out to work at 1.30 so im soooooo tired!!!im back in at work tonight too ahhhhhhh.
not sure what im doing with the rest of my day.
hope your all having a good day so far.
erin
x