Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
09-06-2007, 10:49 AM   #11

Re: Daily Thread / Saturday

[quote=shadylady;388054]Still feel very sad today, i lost a kitten last night, it was so distressing to see, even mummy was distressed./quote]

So sorry to hear about the baby.... poor mum (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) to all

Still miserable here dont think this cloud is ever gonna lift.... the Curse arrived this morning so am feeling kinda washed out and have ankles like tree trunks at the mo

hope everyone else has a great weekend xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-06-2007, 02:28 PM   #12

Good Morning all or should that be Good Afternoon don't know where the day has gone, Cleo is fast asleep I have just changed the bed clothes so she should move and sleep on there soon she loves fresh quilt covers etc.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-06-2007, 06:20 PM   #13

It's been a scorching day today, we went to the beach this morning and met up with my daughter, SIL and g.kiddies. The weather was perfect all day......had a quick nosey round the shops then spent the afternoon playing on the beach with Katie and Jamie. Of course we couldn't say no to a donkey ride for them...
Arrived back home at 4.30pm with rather sore shoulders despite the sun cream

A tiring day but I think I will be getting a good night's sleep tonight!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-06-2007, 06:39 PM   #14

Donkey rides? Mags - do you mind telling me where there are donkey rides still? I'd love to take Domi to a beach where he might enjoy these

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
09-06-2007, 06:41 PM   #15

I dont know about Mags Yola, but I'm sure there were donkey rides in Rhyll, Weston Super Mare and Scarborough when I took the kids last year.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-06-2007, 06:42 PM   #16

It was at Weston-Super-Mare Yola.......they usually have 4 groups of about 10 donkeys each spread along the beach. It's great fun for the kiddies and not bad value at £1.25 a ride. I took some pics of them....if they are any good I'll post a few...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-06-2007, 07:51 PM   #17

Just seen the pics - lovely Mags, thanks!!

Shadylady - so sorry, I must've skimmed past you post - I'm very sorry you lost a kitten, it must be so very upsetting for both you and for Mum-cat. Nature can be so very cruel sometimes

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
09-06-2007, 09:32 PM   #18

Just had a minor scare with Tilly as I couldn't find her and she was out. Which is unusual for her at the time of night as she is usually sleeping inside or comes when called. So I popped down a few house to check if she was with one of my neighbours who she very occasionally pops in to say hello to and she wasn't there either. So I came back and about 5 minutes later she strolled in with that wheres dinner look.
I wouldn't mind her being out late aside from she is going deaf and has no road sense at all.

Anyway she is safely back now and shut in for the evening.
Sally