Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
11-06-2007, 11:22 AM   #11

Re: Daily Tread Monday.

Don't let yourself get frazzled Yola (but don't you think that sometime just getting that b***** heap of work done, or pulling through the difficult times makes you feel 10 feet tall? ..... invincible!) Hope you're invincible today!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
11-06-2007, 11:37 AM   #12

Not a bad day here, overcast but still warm....

It was so warm in the night, windows wide open, duvet thrown back, fan on......and still I couldn't sleep

Waiting for a Service engineer to come to service our combi boiler......what a pity they can't give you a time slot instead of waiting around for most of the day...

Whatever you are getting, rain or shine, I hope you all enjoy your day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-06-2007, 11:59 AM   #13

Wow you lot are busy in the week. Well first day of my holiday - just sorted some tickets for the Gardeners World show for Wed which is Dad's birthday - off to the skip now then off to get my hair cut quite short I think. - May chicken out of that though.
Weather is kinda overcast but nice, hopefully Wednesday will be a nice day. Fingers crossed

Hope everyone has a nice day today, glad your lad is fine Jac, its something people do without thinking when young I think.
Yola have a good day.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
11-06-2007, 05:14 PM   #14

Afternoon all,

Been missing a few days, logged back in and found I was still logged in from before - I had not realised - so sorry I have not been ignoring - just busy, and home has taken me away from the computer.

Enjoy the rest of the day - off now to catch up on here x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
11-06-2007, 06:07 PM   #15

evening all,
I have not long got out of bed,feeling a little hung over today,I went to a friends party last night and drank to much!!!!!1
Ive really hurt my back though,I was sat on a deck chair and fell right through the middle of it I have a massive graze all up my back and its really acheing lol,might be a while before I go out drinking like that again

Its been over cast here today and very muggy.

Hope you have all had a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
11-06-2007, 06:29 PM   #16

Poor Darryle was stuck at the airport from 5am phoned me at 2.45 to say his flight had been cancelled. The next one was 7.30pm. Next ting on the phone to say he was flying from West Midlands to Birmingham then up to Edinburgh. He got in about half an hour ago. Will see him tomorrow.
Been out in the sun for a while and now realxing.