Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
03-07-2007, 02:29 PM   #11

Re: Why can't anything be simple?

Good luck when the shows come round then. With out saying too much, will you be showing soon?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
03-07-2007, 02:29 PM   #12

Woo hoo - there's no stopping you now!!!!!

I look forward to meeting you and Quando at a show one day.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Worlds No 1 Moggy and 2 Selkirk Rex
03-07-2007, 02:42 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Good luck when the shows come round then. With out saying too much, will you be showing soon?
Yes at the end of July - then hopefully two in August and two in September depending on when my operation is scheduled for.

I am going to seriously campaign next year as he won't get his full curls until he is 3 and he should do better then. The plan this year is for me to learn how to show him I was comparing him to the breed standard last night and everything is where it should be

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-07-2007, 02:46 PM   #14

That sounds so exciting Soupie, I wish you lots of luck with the Shows ............and as Charlie has said.....lots of piccies please!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
03-07-2007, 02:48 PM   #15

Sounds good then Soupie. All the best for your shows.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-07-2007, 04:34 PM   #16

Soupie, are you sure you can't pay by credit card? When I've needed to pay things in pounds (Emma's Moonwalk, the Catsey Sponsor fee) I've just indicated the amount in pounds and they debited it from my account in the US dollar amount...no problems whatsoever! Seems that it should work equally well in reverse...good luck!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
03-07-2007, 06:11 PM   #17

You sound all set and ready to go Soupie Exciting times ahead!!!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Worlds No 1 Moggy and 2 Selkirk Rex
04-07-2007, 11:24 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Soupie, are you sure you can't pay by credit card? When I've needed to pay things in pounds (Emma's Moonwalk, the Catsey Sponsor fee) I've just indicated the amount in pounds and they debited it from my account in the US dollar amount...no problems whatsoever! Seems that it should work equally well in reverse...good luck!
I don't have a credit card Anyway Paypal is fine - after nagging them more there were other options there were just being awkward

All my show gear came today! - New larger carrier for long journeys, some super absorbent towels, white blanket (already have some vetbed as well), shampoo for curls and shampoo for black cats, texturizing spray, white stuff - tray, food and water bowls and some ear and eye wipes

Really excited now The only thing I need is a Denman Triple comb which I haven't been able to find for love nor money

All this fun is just nearly taking my mind off my leg and the complications with that

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-07-2007, 11:55 AM   #19

It's surprising how much you need to get for Showing isn't it? You must be so excited about it too!

Just a thought Soupie, why not go into your local hairdresser and ask if they can get you the Denman Triple comb?