Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
28-08-2007, 04:38 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread / Tuesday

Afternoon all.
Went to the shops and ended up buying Ceilidh's bridesmaides dress. I bought it for a 7 year old. Oh it's lovely. She doesn't know yet as she'll want to wear it. Left it at Mum's.
It's rained here off and on all day.
There's a karate demonstration tonight so I'll have to go to that .
Nothing else to report from here.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-08-2007, 05:29 PM   #12

Well slight change to the garden plan I say plan in the loosest sense of the word because I was told today "your plans are about as firm as melting ice cream" so I assume that means I chaneg my mind.

Anyhow the plan for decking has bitten the dust. I am now extending the block paving. Nice and level was my thought, so brought block paving and starting to lay it now - Been to sainsbury's and a lady reversed into me. so now have a lovely dent in the rear passenger wheel arch and door, I was going down between the parking spaces as you do a black Audi came in the other way and took the space I had seen, fair do's it was closer to their end in I carried on down the row and then boom she decided to reverse out to straighten up sadly I was behind her and her passenger side rear bumper hit my wheel arch and a bit of the door - not to bad what she said though annoyed me slightly; "I saw you" I she said, smiling. I smiled through gritted teeth and said "then why didn't you stop"

I started to exchange info with her she said "Mine's a company car" I felt like saying but didn't "Good for you mine's all mine; paid for with blood sweat and hard work" anyhow some time I've got to take the car in for repair and pick up my curtsey car but rather miffed to say the least.

I assume the insurance will pay up as she reversed into me if she had been level her whole bumper would have hit the side of my car; as it was her bumper on the edge hit my wheel arch/rear door edge.

Other than that a great day. Seriously it has been a productive day in the garden. Glad everyone had a nice day and Jac the dress sounds gorgeous.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
28-08-2007, 06:05 PM   #13

LOL, Mags, its shinpads and then Hairdressers this afternoon, infact we just got back lol x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-08-2007, 06:08 PM   #14

I realise that now Julie ......... I happened to read it wrong as there was no punctuation!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
28-08-2007, 09:14 PM   #15

sorry you guys for confusing you lol i meant i got trainers and shinpads then went to the hairdressers

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
29-08-2007, 12:28 AM   #16

my mum is in the hospital, i just found out...they believe she had a heart attack and have found an abnormal nodule in her lungs...she is having trouble breathing..more tests being done.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-08-2007, 01:48 AM   #17

Oh Tink, I'm so sorry to hear this! Sending hugs and good vibes; please do let us know how she's doing...

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
29-08-2007, 11:30 AM   #18

So sorry to hear this Tink ......sending healing vibes to your Mum and ((((hugs)))) to you.....

Please let us know how she is doing....