Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-05-2008, 06:47 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread/Monday

I think we all ought to feel sorry for Eileen - weather in her neck of the woods sounds frightful! Hope it doesn't wend its way over here.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-05-2008, 08:04 PM   #12

Thanks, Angie! It's really yucky, but it could be much worse: we were spared the tornadoes that touched down to the South, and no one in my neighborhood has lost power, so can't complain too much. I hate to think what it would be like if the 7+ inches of rain we've had since Friday had been snow...

And they are promising sunshine and warmer tomorrow...have to drag those wet rugs around to the back; that is not going to be fun....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
12-05-2008, 08:45 PM   #13

Evening all!!!

Work for me today, didn't go to the gym as I was late back from work. I intend to go tomorrow though

Have a good evening everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-05-2008, 11:02 PM   #14

It really has been such a sad day here today - I think BC summed it up very well - a very thoughtful post.

I have just made myself a cup of tea and after drinking that I'm going off to bed.

My thoughts are with all of you who are filled with sadness. May the Great Cat watch over you all.