Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-05-2008, 07:37 PM   #11

Re: Got something to say

Jealous maybe mad never. You do whats right for you and yours in when it right you know its right and obviously now was the right time.

Pictures please. And lovely names Chester and Troy, unusual Troy but very apt for a cat, I've always liked the name Chester.

So pictures come on where are they................

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
14-05-2008, 07:39 PM   #12

No one would be mad with you, everyone is different...I lost my much loved siamese Sam, and got Oliver a few days later, He helped me come to terms with losing Sam....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
14-05-2008, 07:46 PM   #13

I don't think anyone will be mad at you it will ease your pain and your children's they will have a new focus. Chester and Troy are fantastic names too can't wait to meet them.

I would have done exactly the same, they are never a replacement for the lost cat but they fill a massive gap that is only replaceable with another cat

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-05-2008, 07:50 PM   #14

I wish I'd been on this forum when I got Sultan so soon after the loss of my boy. People were so critical! Even after all these years it makes me feel better reading all of your responses! I might add that the people who were unpleasant were not cat people ....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
I wish I'd been on this forum when I got Sultan so soon after the loss of my boy. People were so critical! Even after all these years it makes me feel better reading all of your responses! I might add that the people who were unpleasant were not cat people ....

Eileen we are not just cat people we are nice "common sense" people apart from Mags who potters into the World of "extra common sense people" every now and again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-05-2008, 09:32 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Eileen we are not just cat people we are nice "common sense" people apart from Mags who potters into the World of "extra common sense people" every now and again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
14-05-2008, 10:15 PM   #17

I echo what everyone has said. Can't wait for pics!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
15-05-2008, 02:02 AM   #18

only you and your family know when its right for you to get new kittens, if that is the next day or the next year as long as its ok with you

i cant wait to see them congrats

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic Short hair
Steph is Male
15-05-2008, 05:40 PM   #19

I believe cat lovers have hearts big enough to keep every late and loved one special-they are not replaced-their passing opens a door for another to be rescued.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
15-05-2008, 06:07 PM   #20

my monty was killed by a car on the 12th of feb, and a friend of mine her cat had kittens on the 14th feb, after 7 weeks i wanted so much to have another kitten, and went to veiw the kittens and came home with ronnie n reggie, they where the last 2 left, couldnt leave them.and reggie has similar traits to monty, for 1 hes a right mummys boy.
so i understand, u enjoy them ive seeen the pics they are adorable.